Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Lusso / 2019 Mazda CX-5
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price reduced. $400 obo. I’m moving out of state and don’t want to haul them with me unless someone in Southeast Florida is interested in them. And, will still sell at reduced price even if i haul them to FL since they really need a home.

124 Lusso OEM wheels and tires. Bought new wheels and tires so these need a new home. 2 rim have minor rash, nothing too serious.Bridgestone Potenza tires still have lots of miles to go. See pics for all detail.

Pick up Montgomery/Chester County, PA BEFORE 12/13 OR Southeastern Florida area AFTER 12/15.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My previous buyer (from this forum) seems to have bailed on me after confirming he wanted to buy. Will reduce to $375 if picked up in PA ASAP. Also willing to meet within an hour drive of Pottstown PA.

Definitely not looking to take these with me when I move unless someone in Southeast Florida commits to buying them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any possibility of shipping them? I just discovered the car I bought has 2 bent rims......
Sorry, too cost prohibitive to ship. Pick up only. Best of luck though in finding something and congrats on your car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you. Still getting used to it. I would pay for the shipping, of course. The cheapest I can find Lusso wheels is $300 a piece (I need 2), so even with the shipping cost this would still likely be cheaper. Thx!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, too cost prohibitive to ship. Pick up only. Best of luck though in finding something and congrats on your car!
The problem is I’d have to haul them to a shipper as well. I think we are about two and a half hours apart? Might be worth you taking a drive out to get them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts