Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Picking up my new car on Friday. Then driving it back home over the weekend. Picked up an abarth in white with hood and trunk wrapped in matte black, Ready to add the red trim pieces. It is equipped with the Luxury package and yes, it is automatic. I currently drive a 2008 EVO X MR, so the auto/paddle shifts don't bother me too much, although the aisin auto doesn't compare. Plus, at my age driving an auto isn't such a bad thing. I also drive a Dodge Ram 4x4 Sport Hemi. Looking forward to joining the Fiat community, which was actually the first car I drove on my own at the age of 15, but thats another story.

Take care,

RLB

·
Banned
425 Posts
Rulebreaker - Haven't heard that one since the ISSC days. (long story) . Welcome aboard and stay safe.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. If you not aware of it by reading this forum, you get the red mirror caps from your local Fiat dealer, and the red front valance & tow hook cover from Desira Parts out of the U.K. (They often list them on eBay but you can order from their site directly as well). Post your pics.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum...you will enjoy that ride home
Welcome and congratulations. If you not aware of it by reading this forum, you get the red mirror caps from your local Fiat dealer, and the red front valance & tow hook cover from Desira Parts out of the U.K. (They often list them on eBay but you can order from their site directly as well). Post your pics.
Thanks! I could have gotten it delivered at no charge, but I chose to drive it home. Plus they credited me for the cost to deliver. Looking forward to the drive. Last time I did that was when I bought my Porsche Boxster in NC. Great drive home, even though it rained off and on. I must have pulled over a dozen time raising and lowering the top.

Thanks again! Yes, I read your thread on it. I will be taking care of that tonight. It really sets off the look. I have a feeling the dealer might be swapping out the grey for the red. Just a hunch though.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I loved my Porsche, thinking it was a gorgeous car, I love my Evo, its a great car to drive, but this is the best looking car I have ever seen and judging by my test drive its going to be a great driver too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts