Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Here is my Ice White Lusso+ bought in February with 300 miles on the clock as a dealer demo. Saved circa £5k on list - not bad

Now showing 3650 after having a great time in summer. Visited Scotland, Wales and Northumbria (twice).

Initially had a keyless go front passenger door lock problem fixed by dealer - appreciated the follow up call from Fiat in Milan!!!!

Otherwise apart from the occasional Sat Nav lock-up thing and the 500mile tyre pressure warning. Have slightly damaged the rollover hoop plastic by lowering top from drivers seat - too lazy to get out I guess.

Love to hear from other drivers.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keith, are you situated in the yorkshire dales? When I was crossing the Dales this summer on my way from the lakes to the ferry in Hull, i noticed a white spider on a driveway somewhere. Could that have been yours?

Bernd

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

No the dealer demo came from Alexander?s in Teesside as I couldn?t do a deal locally at Piccadilly. However they did the 12 month service for me and I have to say their service seemed very good.

Keith

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi

No the dealer demo came from Alexander?s in Teesside as I couldn?t do a deal locally at Piccadilly. However they did the 12 month service for me and I have to say their service seemed very good.

Keith
Same here, I got a price and Piccadilly couldn't come anywhere close. I've also just used them for the 9000 mile service with no complaints.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts