Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I made lots of renders in last year and bright yellow is one of the best. Right now I'm between selecting dark green or bright yellow. There some nice colors in-between.. Tough choice.
If you are planning a yellow and black combo, a yellow with a light tinge of orange is going to look better than a yellow with a light tinge of green, IMO.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I made lots of renders in last year and bright yellow is one of the best. Right now I'm between selecting dark green or bright yellow. There some nice colors in-between.. Tough choice.
I love both those colors. Both great choices.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you are planning a yellow and black combo, a yellow with a light tinge of orange is going to look better than a yellow with a light tinge of green, IMO.
My renders show it looks pretty nice have somewhat greenish bright yellow. Orange yellow bit overused and way too 90s.. From actual films samples I placed on the car, best one probably was low saturated canary yellow from Oracal.
It was closest to old 124 color.

2021-02-25 10_58_49-Photos.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Never thought of yellow, didn't like the thumbnail but now it's on my wallpaper rotation :) Nice work!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Superb.

I saw a fluorescent green Tesla that has been wrapped yesterday, it looked sensational. A good wrap job is thing of beauty.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Love this..... I'd go for yellow all over on my Lusso 👍👍👍
I don't why Fiat didn't offer yellow on the 124 to start with. It isn't a natural on the sports car. I'd wrap my drak blue one in yellow in a heartbeat if I had a few extra dollars laying around.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I don't why Fiat didn't offer yellow on the 124 to start with. It isn't a natural on the sports car. I'd wrap my drak blue one in yellow in a heartbeat if I had a few extra dollars laying around.
My son and I were debating the merits of wrapping the A124 baby blue/black to echo the original CSA 124 then I would have to do the same to my '74.....this colour would look superb on any of the 124s?
FIAT-ABARTH-124-RALLY-4.jpg
FIAT-ABARTH-124-RALLY-4.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts

There for sure lack of interesting and light colors these days. Everything safe-gray. Friend of mine got new kia for his wife, which green was pretty much black. With some greenish-brown tint. ..

·
Registered
577 Posts
View attachment 84393

There for sure lack of interesting and light colors these days. Everything safe-gray. Friend of mine got new kia for his wife, which green was pretty much black. With some greenish-brown tint. ..
View attachment 84394
Now that does look good, can you extend the Heritage stripe right down to the grille since you seem to be quite good at these pics?!
Thanks. G

·
Registered
428 Posts
That light blue looks amazing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a Mini Cooper that exact color. On my Mini it was called Ice Blue. It was a great looking color but I think they only offered it one or two years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your car with the yellow wrap in my opinion looks fantastic! Great job, and well done. Love it!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts