Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walked over five miles in Seattle today and didn’t see any Spiders. Plenty of Miatas, including an orange RF.

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A) What in heaven's name are you doing in Seattle?
B) Why in heaven's name were you walking?
C) Where in heaven's name is your Abarth 124 Spider?
We stopped off in Seattle on our way to Alaska. It is a beautiful day, and I like walking in cities. My Spider is at home resting, hopefully undisturbed by the severe weather.
Get help.
I have more help than I need.

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I wanted to go for a nice walk in a city, I'd first have to stop at a hospital to have me surgically removed from the Spider. :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
You’d risk having them cut the Spider?

· Registered
2018 Classica
335 Posts
We stopped off in Seattle on our way to Alaska. It is a beautiful day, and I like walking in cities. My Spider is at home resting, hopefully undisturbed by the severe weather.
I have more help than I need.
Well obviously you are having some kind of mental malfunction when you claim "severe weather" and "a beautiful day" at the same time.

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well obviously you are having some kind of mental malfunction when you claim "severe weather" and "a beautiful day" at the same time.
Severe weather at home.
We’re 2,000 miles away.

· Registered
1,358 Posts
If I ever felt inclined to go walking in a city those who know me would immediately start asking if everything is OK, they'd want to know how I feel, whether I need a ride to the doctor or can I drive myself. I went to a city a while back, bought my Spider and got outta Dodge. I walk down country roads and wooded paths.

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If I ever felt inclined to go walking in a city those who know know me would immediately start asking if everything is OK, they'd want to know how I feel, whether I need a ride to the doctor or can I drive myself. I went to a city a while back, bought my Spider and got outta Dodge. I walk down country roads and wooded paths.
I walk those too. I’ll be in Alaska for the next week enjoying nature.

What’s wrong with a little variety? Hope you have a good doctor.

· Registered
188 Posts
Welp, we don't have any here on Whidbey Island either, except for my Lusso. We are roughly 45 miles north of Seattle. I personally doubt there are ten Spiders in the space inbetween. I've had my car since last September and have yet to see another one. Oddly, I have seen three of the older Fiat 124 Spiders in that time frame.

· Premium Member
2019 A124 Manual
198 Posts
Welp, we don't have any here on Whidbey Island either, except for my Lusso. We are roughly 45 miles north of Seattle. I personally doubt there are ten Spiders in the space inbetween. I've had my car since last September and have yet to see another one. Oddly, I have seen three of the older Fiat 124 Spiders in that time frame.
I get to enjoy a 20 mile commute on I-5 monday thru friday that ends in Seattle. For every one 124 spider I see on the way there is about three or four Alfa 4C's spotted in the time between. I only mention this because I really like seeing both of those cars on the road.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.