Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Abarth
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a few minor additions to my Abarth over the course of my month of ownership. Purchased the rally flaps and red floor mats from 500madness. Flaps were relatively easy to install, but did require jacking up the car and removing the rear wheels. Personally I love these things. They are not for everyone as they are a bit on the bulky side, but they do a great job protecting the areas they need to. My only gripe is the stickers they give you to put on them. Complete pain in the butt. Supposed to be a transfer decal but naturally it doesn't work right. Each scorpion decal has about 10 small parts to it and they all seperate. Basically had to take each tiny piece and attempt to fit it in it's correct location on the flap. Frustration level was through the roof.

Next was the red floor mats with an embroided abarth logo. These mats look fantastic and for me make the interior pop quite a bit. However, they are thinner than the oem mats and probably right on the fine line of actually being called carpet. I would rather pay more for a thicker/plusher mat. I'll see how long they last. My gripe with 500madness here is that I left this type of comment in the review section of their website and they did not publish it. Perhaps petty of me, but for that reason I will never purchase anything from them again.

Lastly I ordered some cheap red trim on amazon red trim It simply sticks into some of the creases and gaps and adds a nice touch to the interior. Best $13 bucks I've spent on a mod lol. Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Lusso Red Top Edition, Automatic, Fashion Gray, Ivory Interior, Bordeaux Top
1,587 Posts
My gripe with 500madness here is that I left this type of comment in the review section of their website and they did not publish it. Perhaps petty of me, but for that reason I will never purchase anything from them again.
Agreed, that's cheeseball behavior. Same thing happened to me at revzilla.com. Gave an honest review of a tool with photos and they nixed it. Even though I gave 4/5 stars, the tool had 5 stars and they didn't want to bring it down. Now that I know that, I trust their star ratings not at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts