Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, I thought I would post a link to one of my spotify playlists I made for when I'm cruising around in my Lusso. I want to welcome everyone to reply with a link to a playlist of your own so I can drive around to your tunes as well.

Whenever I get behind the wheel of my Spider I imagine myself an international man of mystery (I'm not right), my playlist has that kind of vibe. Hope you enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/user/atomichifi/playlist/0BOvRSUOlVQFAyIYLnixgO

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I use Pandora, if you guys are on there check out my station sharktunes. Lot's of Industrial, EBM, synth pop, 80s Modern Rock, techno, gothic, Celtic, etc.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use Pandora, if you guys are on there check out my station sharktunes. Lot's of Industrial, EBM, synth pop, 80s Modern Rock, techno, gothic, Celtic, etc.
I will check it out, I don't have premium Pandora hopefully you can check it out on the freeside.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I will check it out, I don't have premium Pandora hopefully you can check it out on the freeside.
You should be able to. I don't have premium, either.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Been addicted to Pandora's Shoegaze channel.

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
it seems like you can do it under the free version, but try my link and see if it works.

·
Registered
476 Posts
dang it, i am actually listening to it but i wouldn't think that would stop others from using it too and it is listed under my profile as public.

https://open.spotify.com/user/12138810423/playlist/5vC0TjvfKbCK5j9WzX82cb

if you want to search for the playlist it is called unknownsir if you want to look for my profile it is sherman flowers

spotify is kinda expensive.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Tom's Music Station on Pandora. A bit of almost everything except Country and Rap. Classic Rock, Big Band music, '50s Doo-Wop, Blues, Soul, Jazz, Trip Hop, whatever. I'm constantly trying to expand my library, so could be just about anything.
Have ur station on at wrk today and my work wife seems to have a h*rd *n listening to the station, she is pretty much dancing in her seat. Will make my day go smooth as she will be in a great mood. By the way it did sneak in some Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson so a bit of country does squeak in. I think I listen to it about once a month when i need a break from my regular stuff, GREAT channel.
:D:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Unless im super slow, which is very possible, I cannot seem to find sharktunes when searching stations on Pandora.. I like that style you laid out above so anyone got hints for a guy that cannot find that station lol

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Unless im super slow, which is very possible, I cannot seem to find sharktunes when searching stations on Pandora.. I like that style you laid out above so anyone got hints for a guy that cannot find that station lol
That'd odd, it should be out there to find. Let me check on that. If you like this kind of music, you will like the station a lot.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts