Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[SIZE]Stay at home and save on D.I.Y. Projects from 500 MADNESS![/SIZE]

Here at MADNESS Autoworks, family is always at the center of our core values.

As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation unfolds we want to let you know we are committed to the physical, emotional and financial health of our family - including employees, customers, ambassadors, vendors and industry partners.

As you are likely aware, the World Health Organization recently classified the global outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) as a global pandemic. This has caused the government at all levels across the country to take drastic measures many of us have never experienced.

We plan to continue serving our community and fellow enthusiasts by quickly adapting to the rapidly changing situation and minimize the impact on our family.

We will continue to fulfill your orders as quickly and safely as possible, service and customize your vehicles in-house and provide you with online or over the phone customer service / support.

Local Customers (California and Texas):

Per California and Texas State Classification of "essential buisnesses," we remain fully operational as a considerable portion of our business involves auto maintenance, service and repair. We will continue doing our best to minimize the need for any disruptions or delays.

While our California and Texas locations remain open, we kindly ask that you give us a call ahead of time if you are planning to stop by one of our locations.

We wish you all the best as we work through this as one community. Stay safe!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take an Additional $135 OFF! Only $695.00!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: PWRPACK1

Biggest savings of the year! Wake up your FIAT 124 with some of the best selling performance products on the market!
Limited supplies on hand. Don't wait!

The FIAT 124 Power Pack Stage 1 Includes the MADNESS MAXPower PRO and the MADNESS GOPedal

To get the MADNESS Power Pack PRO for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 MADNESS Power Pack PRO - Stage 1 - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are any deals planned on piggy-backs alone, or GFB valves in the future?
Hello Project 124,

Thank you for reaching out to us about our promotions.

While we don't have a promotion for the MAXPower ECM running, we will send you a PM and see if there is something we can put together for you.

Thank you again.

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Take $300 OFF! Only $599.99 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: VMXCOK

The best value in suspension upgrades! This kit gives you maximum flexibility in setting the perfect ride height for your FIAT 124.

FIAT 124 Spider Coilover Kit - MADNESS "Autosport" by V-Maxx

To get the MADNESS Autosport Coilover Kit by V-Maxx for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Coilover Kit - MADNESS "Autosport" by V-Maxx - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories
I’d be interested but really need reviews to decide. Can you refer me?

also, what type of maintenance does this set require? The less the better haha. Let me know!!!!

·
Vendor
8 Posts
I’d be interested but really need reviews to decide. Can you refer me?

also, what type of maintenance does this set require? The less the better haha. Let me know!!!!
Regarding maintenance: As an entry-level coilover kit, it's not the sort of thing that typically gets pulled off and rebuilt at specific intervals. In fact, I don't believe they have standard serviceable wear components, so similar to KW, you'd have to send your kit to the manufacturer V-MAXX to be rebuilt if desired. That will probably cost more than the base kit itself.

Coilover service makes sense for some types of kits. The Fortune Auto 510s I ran on my RX-7, for instance. Anything Ohlins. On sets like that, where it's a long term investment for a purpose-driven track toy, absolutely.

These V-MAXXes will make a great stance coilover, for those putting priority on wanting to achieve a certain look. They'll hold up to the occasional play day as well and should roll just fine on good newer roads, but I might look into doing something a step above entry-level if I was putting serious consideration to HPDE work or if my local roads were on the crumbly side.

So, short answer is, no maintenance needed on these save for the usual: checking torque on connections and height-adjustment collar here and there, inspecting dust boots when possible, etc.

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take an Additional $55 OFF! Only $194.99 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: LWRSPGS

Ready to upgrade the handling of your FIAT 124?

The MADNESS Lowering Springs were developed as a joint effort with our European Partners that produce some of the best performance springs in the world.

For the full details on the MADNESS Lowering Springs for your FIAT 124 Spider please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Lowering Springs by MADNESS - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Due to the overwhelming support we have extended our D.I.Y. Promotion until April 15th!

Take 50% OFF! Only $10.00 Shipped*!

Use Promo Code at Checkout: F5SBMPC

Show off your ABARTH Pride with this set of European Genuine ABARTH Silicone Bracelets.
Limited supplies on hand. Don't wait!

For the full details on this Genuine ABARTH Silicone Bracelet Set please visit the link below:
ABARTH Silicone Bracelet 2/pk - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about putting the correct installation instructions online for the Spider.
Rosso4Real,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The installation instructions do show the FIAT 500, however the engine is the same 1.4L Turbo as the 124 Spider.

The SILA Power+ taps into the Boost Pressure Sensor & Manifold Air Pressure Sensor in the same locations on the engine.

Our Team is available via phone or email to help with installation advise if you need assistance with the engine cover removal.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need any questions answered.

·
Vendor
8 Posts
Sure doesn't look like my engine bay.
Hi Rosso.

Sorry for the inconvenience. While product listers may be great at handling things behind the scenes on our websites, they don't usually have the same knowledge base as those of us that work and play on these (and answer our phones). Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I'll make sure that the 124 specific variant is linked when they get back in on Monday.

In the meantime, install of the Power+ would basically be a condensed version of the MP Pro - though you'd only be following the instructions for connections A (Boost sensor) and B (Manifold sensor).
Here's a link to that, for reference. Install Instructions, MaxPower PRO - 124 Spider

As always, reach out to me directly with any questions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts