Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out in the Southwest for a week of vacation and haven't seen a single Spider out here. The only Fiat dealer is in Scottsdale, not too far from us. I've seen many convertibles...Corvettes, Mustangs, Porsches, and even two Mazdas. In the two months I've had my Spider, I've seen exactly one other one...a black Lusso, and that it's California. If there are so few where the sun shines 12 months of the year, I wonder how many are out there.

·
Retired Moderator
676 Posts
Actually there are 3 Fiat dealerships in the Phoenix area...that being said I have only seen 2 other cars...very few for a top down climate year around...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I live in buffalo ny. I have not seen another. I still blame the local dealer that has zero 124 spiders in stock and they have know idea when they will get any. Fiat needs to get on the ball. I like it I don't see my car at every stoplight, but I want to see FIAT succeed .

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know. In Avondale and North Phoenix? Not on my beaten path this week. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the sales details Canesice!

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
It is still rare here in Melbourne Aus. I saw my 2nd 124 on the road last night since we got ours in November.

Typically, where I live (the inner Bayside of Melbourne) would be an early adopting hotspot for a funky new roadster. I'm really surprised that there are not more around. MX5s are not exactly abundant either, but 86/BRZs are EVERYWHERE!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I've seen exactly three in the Los Angeles area since discovering the 124 online last August. I should pass it on to my great niece. With such rarity it might be worth a fortune at a Barrett-Jackson auction in the year 2060, lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
It is still rare here in Melbourne Aus. I saw my 2nd 124 on the road last night since we got ours in November.

Typically, where I live (the inner Bayside of Melbourne) would be an early adopting hotspot for a funky new roadster. I'm really surprised that there are not more around. MX5s are not exactly abundant either, but 86/BRZs are EVERYWHERE!!
...and having posted this today, I just saw another one one block from home. I thought it was my wife (identical car) and flashed her but it was some dude.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Melbourne would be ideal, as are California and Arizona. We had so much advertising for the Fiat 500 and now for the Alfa Romeo Giulia. I've seen nothing on the Spider except links that folks here have posted to You Tube.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The dealer I worked with here in North Jersey told me he sells 5 a month. Even with that I never saw a single one on the road in the 2 months leading up to my purchase there. Since my purchase, I've seen 1 for sure and another that I THINK was a 124, just caught a quick glimpse of it a on a highway. I like it's rarity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts