Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have interest in a stock turbo and intake intercooler from a 2018 Abarth (~15k miles). Held on to stock turbo during upgrade as a backup plan in case upgrade had issues. Upgrade is fine, so looking to find a good home for either (or both). Shame to sell for scrap, so not looking to make a profit.

1/11/2022 - Added pricing for discussion (but open to alternative offers):
Turbo: $100 + shipping (about 1/2 of core charge)
Intercooler: $35 + shipping (interconnecting tubing can be included as well)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the intercooler (heat exchanger mounted in front of car) with interconnecting tubing between throttle body and turbo, if anyone is interested. I can send a picture to confirm, if it would help. Thanks for your interest. Apologize for the confusion. I'll correct the post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone have interest in a stock turbo and intake from a 2018 Abarth (~15k miles). Held on to stock turbo during upgrade as a backup plan in case upgrade had issues. Upgrade is fine, so looking to find a good home for either (or both). Shame to sell for scrap, so not looking to make a profit.
Just a correction...it is the intercooler (heat exchanger between turbo and throttle body), not the intake. Apologize the any confusion. Can provide pictures if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a correction...it is the intercooler (heat exchanger between turbo and throttle body), not the intake. Apologize the any confusion. Can provide pictures if anyone is interested.
Do you know the limit on that intercooler? Can it handle a phase 2 tune or a larger turbo?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know the limit on that intercooler? Can it handle a phase 2 tune or a larger turbo?
I don't know the limit on this stock intercooler. Perhaps someone else in this forum has experience with a Phase 2 upgrade or you may want to reach out to one of the tuners, such as EC.

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
EC suggests an upgraded intercooler with P2. That's what I did. I would guess a larger turbo would require the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts