Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really wanted the Black/Red leather seats but my dealer could not find one within 1000 miles. I called at least 20 dealerships down the east coast and got the same story.

Anyway i really want the red seats. My 124 came with the leather/microfiber seats. Thinking about going to an upholsterer and getting them to rip out the middle and stitch in some red leather or red cloth.

Anyone have any experience doing this? Or any idea how much something like that would cost?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I am trading my classica on an abarth. Same issue you have. When I got an estimate to do my classica in red and black leather, it was about $1100.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The red and black seats seem pretty rare. I guess the dealers don't order them that way.

I have the red and black seats in my Abarth, but the only way I could get them was to order the car and wait 10 months for it to come in. The red and black seats were a "must have" for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The red and black seats seem pretty rare. I guess the dealers don't order them that way.

I have the red and black seats in my Abarth, but the only way I could get them was to order the car and wait 10 months for it to come in. The red and black seats were a "must have" for me.
That’s the same reason I’m gonna have to wait months on my Abarth. I’m dead set on the Recaros as a “must have”.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

My dealer found my car at the ports in Jacksonville Fla. headed for Daytona. It took him 7-10 days to find, and about two more weeks to get it to NC. Took delivery yesterday afternoon in RAIN!!! Just finished giving her a fresh look, and my bride then decided she wanted to drive it

Attachments

Reactions: Mike34

·
Registered
430 Posts
Two days ago the dealer in West Palm Beach had and Auto and a manual with the red/black seats.
The dealer in Sarasota has one, it's a manual.

It's a great time of the year to do a fly/drive and to be in Florida...... come on down!!

Paul

·
Registered
549 Posts
My dealer found my car at the ports in Jacksonville Fla. headed for Daytona. It took him 7-10 days to find, and about two more weeks to get it to NC. Took delivery yesterday afternoon in RAIN!!! Just finished giving her a fresh look, and my bride then decided she wanted to drive it
Hummmmm - those seats seem to missing the ABARTH graphic stitching. I would be wondering :confused:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hummmmm - those seats seem to missing the ABARTH graphic stitching. I would be wondering :confused:
We don't get the Abarth stitching on the seats here in North America.

Reactions: Seagas
1 - 9 of 9 Posts