Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Got a new batch of SystemOne.

This is LAST BATCH AT CURRENT PRICE. These are made for us by Magnaflow and they told us we will get hit with price increase for next batch.

Wow, get it before the price goes up, folks. This is the exhaust to have for this car.

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Abarth
56 Posts
I’m hoping to get my order in this week. I’m awaiting the sale of another set of pipes (my titanium road bike) to free up funds for the exhaust. ;)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I ordered from Amazon an assortment of stainless serrated nuts.. I plan on at least replacing the soft factory downpipe nuts. They are M8.

Reactions: SpiritedAway

·
Registered
63 Posts
I’ve been hoping to upgrade my exhaust, and the One was my choice, and this video has helped solidify my decision. Hope to order in a month or two.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys sorry to bring this up again. I have a 2018 Manual Abarth
According to my research is original exhaust system does not have the resonator.
I was planned to get monza then that's it but I saw the monza issues online and spotted GWR series.
So this hole is getting bigger lol.
What's the difference between System One/RoadsterSport
My understanding is mainly the 2.5/2.25 mid pipe and the resonator swap options.
I don't want to make it too loud so resonator is a must and I want to reduce the drone(can't unhear now since I read those posts)
Base on the performance I should choose RoadsterSport.
I will get the DV+ Diverter Valve and the intake done in the future too.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Hi guys sorry to bring this up again. I have a 2018 Manual Abarth
According to my research is original exhaust system does not have the resonator.
I was planned to get monza then that's it but I saw the monza issues online and spotted GWR series.
So this hole is getting bigger lol.
What's the difference between System One/RoadsterSport
My understanding is mainly the 2.5/2.25 mid pipe and the resonator swap options.
I don't want to make it too loud so resonator is a must and I want to reduce the drone(can't unhear now since I read those posts)
Base on the performance I should choose RoadsterSport.
I will get the DV+ Diverter Valve and the intake done in the future too.
Any suggestions?
System One and RoadsterSport are both 2.5".

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider
127 Posts
System One and RoadsterSport are both 2.5".
I think the SystemOne crosspipe is 2.25" and mates to the 2.5" SystemOne midpipe. However, if you have a manual transmission you can buy the Roadster Sport crosspipe which is 2.5" and still connect it to the stock downpipe and SystemOne midpipe.

That's what I think is the difference.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I think the SystemOne crosspipe is 2.25" and mates to the 2.5" SystemOne midpipe. However, if you have a manual transmission you can buy the Roadster Sport crosspipe which is 2.5" and still connect it to the stock downpipe and SystemOne midpipe.

That's what I think is the difference.
That's correct. System One has a crosspipe that is 2.25" that will fit both autos and manuals. RoadsterSport has a 2.5" crosspipe for manuals, and a 2.25" crosspipe for autos. The RoadsterSport crosspipe should work with System One.

·
Registered
389 Posts
@Good-Win Racing Just wondering, has anyone else complained about the welds being too tall or wide that cause the crosspipe to not seat properly?
I love the System One and how it sounds, but this part of the exhaust has been giving me a headache for months.

Just wanted to know if it was me only.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's correct. System One has a crosspipe that is 2.25" that will fit both autos and manuals. RoadsterSport has a 2.5" crosspipe for manuals, and a 2.25" crosspipe for autos. The RoadsterSport crosspipe should work with System One.
Thanks a lot guys.
Few more question. I saw that Roadster (61-2104) does has the full set compare to system one (61-2349) are they just 304/400 Stainless Steel different?
Does Roadster also got the HELMHOLTZ RESONATOR?
Attached my car

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks a lot guys.
Few more question. I saw that Roadster (61-2104) does has the full set compare to system one (61-2349) are they just 304/400 Stainless Steel different?
Does Roadster also got the HELMHOLTZ RESONATOR?
Attached my car View attachment 84073
Only the System One has a helmholtz resonator. You really should just call Goodwin Racing and ask them all these questions. I have spent thousands upon thousands with them and they are always very helpful with any questions.

·
124 Spider Vendor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
chilicharger665 has it all accurate.

LongShao,
lots more detail in the product descriptions on our site Fiat 124 exhaust section. So, go to our Fiat 124 exhaust page AT THIS LINK and then click on the system you are interested in reading about.... and you can have fun getting cozy with the details.

But in sum.... yes the RoadsterSport items all 304 stainless, no Helmholtz.
And... SystemOne is 400 series stainless, has Helmholtz.

Brian

41 - 55 of 55 Posts