Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Hi Jason and Welcome to you......The Boys and Girls here have a rule.........We MUST see your photo(s),not Granny (as pretty as may be, nor the dog or holiday snaps from 2019.......But your 124 Spider Abarth so that we can all Ooh and Ahh, drool and compare which colour is best, Red or Red, Enjoy the ride Brother, Cheers
ron

Reactions: AbarthEsq

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jason and Welcome to you......The Boys and Girls here have a rule.........We MUST see your photo(s),not Granny (as pretty as may be, nor the dog or holiday snaps from 2019.......But your 124 Spider Abarth so that we can all Ooh and Ahh, drool and compare which colour is best, Red or Red, Enjoy the ride Brother, Cheers
ron
I've been trying to post pics
ron
Best I can do right now.

ron
20210215_074623.jpg
20210215_074623.jpg

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah good response @jason5391 that will stop Brexit asking for more pics, for a while at least :D

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Start of a good old fashioned flick book if printed...... I think my phone can also do this now too, but have no idea how to make it do it!
Easy....nobody ever asks me to take their "smart phone" and take a photo for them anymore as when I press the button up to 14 photo's can occur, I think I am pressing the button too long, and yes, that is how a flick book would happen if they put me in charge, I use a "Canon SX720 HS" as recommended by hundreds of reviewers, who said, "Idiot Proof". Yep, me.......Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Sorry. I was having a hard time figuring out how to post a pic. Guess I ended up doing it a few times.
Nooooo, you will just fit in fine here Matey, Welcome to "Fools Paradise" where we all make complete c*cks of ourselves on a regular basis, get ribbed and jibed, but love each other really.........The Spider,(from what I can see of it anyway) looks to be a Lovely blue colour and thanks for trying to take a snap (or four) :D. Once you guys have been dug out and switched back on maybe you will get to drive it even. If you haven't already...try typing in search above..."124 Spider Basic Rules...some of" where The Boys and Girls here contributed to help folk such as yourself understand and care for their Spiders....especially starting it up on a regular basis and why and "Arthur" would NEVER forgive me if I didn't mention, "Key Fob Batteries".....it's all there for you to read, study, print off and keep. Hope you guys are sorted soon, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nooooo, you will just fit in fine here Matey, Welcome to "Fools Paradise" where we all make complete c*cks of ourselves on a regular basis, get ribbed and jibed, but love each other really.........The Spider,(from what I can see of it anyway) looks to be a Lovely blue colour and thanks for trying to take a snap (or four) :D. Once you guys have been dug out and switched back on maybe you will get to drive it even. If you haven't already...try typing in search above..."124 Spider Basic Rules...some of" where The Boys and Girls here contributed to help folk such as yourself understand and care for their Spiders....especially starting it up on a regular basis and why and "Arthur" would NEVER forgive me if I didn't mention, "Key Fob Batteries".....it's all there for you to read, study, print off and keep. Hope you guys are sorted soon, Cheers
ron
Thanks. I've already spent hours here. I got to drive it a few times with the top down. I've swapped the front and rear marker lights with the smoked ones; blends better with the paint. I plan on doing upgrades to the engine and suspension too. It's a very fun car to drive. Love being back in a manual transmission too.

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Automatic
60 Posts
Jason, I saw that and it looks just as cold and snowy there as it is here! Bah! So hope summer comes quick so we can take pics like this ( last July).

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Automatic
60 Posts
Jason: P.S.: I like the color you chose 😁

·
Registered
2019 124 Spider Abarth
212 Posts
Welcome! Greetings from Houston.

I actually get my 124 up to Broken Bow, OK a lot, but you’re right, I’ve never seen another in that area!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well it was down in Louisiana just about a mile from Texarkana in them old cottonfields back home....
Thats a lyric from an old country song I cant remember the name of the song or who sang it but how many songs refer to Texarkana. Classic :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts