Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I do like lighter interiors in cars, and the red hood/roof makes it look that little bit more special. Shame we never got that option in the UK. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the 124!

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Now that "is" different...........Welcome from an even newer member. as Azzura says, it wasn't a UK option and if you would have described that colour combination to me I would have had trouble matching it all.
Still cannot understand why Fiat have dropped this Beautiful and Instant cult car from it's UK line up, whilst in the USA it is unloved ! I went to a multi brand dealership last March looking to buy a MX 5 ND (not sure about that front) as I had owned two MX 5 NB's a few years back over a five year period and loved them, but when I saw my Passion Red 124 Spider demonstrator I knew there and then that was "my car". The ownership journey so far has been a labour of love as I have moulded the Spider to suit my driving style and cosmetics that I felt good with, had I have seen one like yours I believe I would have bought it and pretty much kept it as a cruiser sports rather than modify as it is so outstandingly Beautiful.
Best Wishes with your journey of ownership and your Spider.....Cheers
ron

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
That is stunning! Welcome and thanks for posting a photo of that beauty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts