Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday I discovered that the roads around Los Angeles Harbor are pretty much empty on the weekend, and void of shipping trucks. It's so desolate it's like Armageddon. Long stretches of asphalt for getting a feel of the new car. On my next visit I'm going to test out the paddle shifters on my automatic. Dang, I would have gone with the manual if L.A. roads were typically this empty.

Towards the end of my drive I stumbled upon these old Chevy's. The collectors were having lunch at Ports O' Call Village in San Pedro. The old and the new, the big and the small...what a contrast. Five years ago I sold my 1963 Ford Galaxie convertible. What a monster compared to the little Fiat. Yet I love the size of this roadster. It fits me like a glove.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
Great picture. I am really starting to like the White Abarths a lot, I also notice that the more silver ones I see, the more I like that color. I am going to make your picture big.

Greg

·
Registered
476 Posts
i am always amazed about how diminutive the 124 is next to other cars. even sitting next to a new doge dart the 124 looks small, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts