Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Designed and developed with the assistance of our International Tuning Partners, the MAXPower Pro is a 100% new product – completely new, next-generation hardware and exclusive, all-new proprietary mapping. The new MAXPower Pro is designed to outperform all other Plug and Play Modules on the market! No other Plug and Play Module on the market delivers what the MAXPower Pro offers.

We took user feedback into consideration and made this latest release even easier to install, with a much smaller footprint in the engine bay. No challenging connection to the Camshaft Position Sensor! No need to disconnect the battery, recalibrate the steering, or otherwise reset monitors – meaning far less risk of procedural error or Check Engine Lights! Installation should take under an hour and requires no special tools.

HP and TQ Performance Gains of up to 20%
Completely Reversible
Does NOT Trigger the Flash Counter on your vehicle
Best Value in a tuning upgrade for your FIAT 124 1.4L Turbo
The Safest Tuning Option on the market
3 Year Warranty / 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/new-products-cid536/fiat-124-spider-engine-control-module-maxpower-pro-by-madness-14l-turbo-pid5010

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6 Posts
So, I am thinking about adding a Madness module. Which module offers the best performance, the Max Power or Max Power Pro? I also noticed that the Max Power is available with the Bluetooth option. Using the Bluetooth option in the highest performance setting, does it out perform the Max Power Pro?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
This sounds interesting but why no accompanying dyno chart Madness?

Reactions: walawn

·
Banned
2,958 Posts

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, I am thinking about adding a Madness module. Which module offers the best performance, the Max Power or Max Power Pro? I also noticed that the Max Power is available with the Bluetooth option. Using the Bluetooth option in the highest performance setting, does it out perform the Max Power Pro?
Hello!

The MAXPower and MAXPower PRO are both great units!

They will both pack a punch in regards to performance gains.

That being said, where the MAXPower PRO has a step up on the MAXPower unit is in a couple of areas.

Processing Power

The MAXPower PRO features an exclusive 64-bit processor. Most units use an 8, or 16-bit processor.
What that means is the MAXPower PRO is able to process the information that it is reading from various sensors much faster and efficiently which in turn leads to better power delivery.

Adjustment Points

The MAXPower PRO also features 27,000 adjustment points in each map file. Traditionally, most units incorporate 20-30 map points. What this means is the power delivery is smoother compared to the older unit.

A couple of other features are that the MAXPower PRO can be remotely upgraded which means if there is ever an update to the unit, it does not have to be shipped back.

The one small downside to some people would be the Bluetooth capability is currently only available in the MAXPower units and not the PROs. That may change in the future. :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Considering this but have a
question - Does a flash tune modify more parameters then a product like this, especially one that does not connect to the crank sensor.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Considering this but have a
question - Does a flash tune modify more parameters then a product like this, especially one that does not connect to the crank sensor.
Yes, they do however exactly what parameters they modify is each company’s secret sauce. Some do fuel, boost threshold, some do timing and possibly throttle mapping... i think the bolt ons basically do boost and maybe fuel. I have a throttle remapper which makes the car pull harder with less input pressure. I’ve been reluctant to buy a flash tune because though each vendor says their tune is compatible with one, I’d like to know if I should sell the throttle remap due to functional overlap.

·
Banned
40 Posts
Any relationship to what kind of exhaust the vehicle has?
Can this be used also with stock air filter?
Also see no difference between abarth and non-abarth, correct?
thanks

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Spider Abarth Custom
1,909 Posts
Any relationship to what kind of exhaust the vehicle has?
Can this be used also with stock air filter?
Also see no difference between abarth and non-abarth, correct?
thanks
It works with any configuration outside of a turbo upgrade that would need a custom ECU tune to get the most out of it, but you could even do it then really. Would be a waste at that point though. Intake, exhaust, divert, wastegate actuator, etc will all help in their own ways regardless of tune, box, or stock ECU.

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MAXPower PRO
Engine Control Module By MADNESS Autoworks

The MAXPower Pro features completely new, next-generation hardware with exclusive, all-new proprietary mapping that is designed to delivery significant power gains and outperform the competition.

HP and TQ Performance Gains of up to 20% where it counts!

For the full details on how to get the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your FIAT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Vendor
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MAXPower PRO
Engine Control Module By MADNESS Autoworks

Customer feedback on their MAXPower Pro

"Very easy install. You can tell it works immediately after hooking it up. while you're doing the 90 mile break in period you feel it balls to the wall then it smoothed out (funniest time ever in the car). With the module I could finally break loose. While on the highway in the summer beating on it doesn't over heat and drives like a normal car when you want it to. It's a must have ~ Jay"

The MAXPower PRO is designed to give you significant power gains with well tested tested and proven results. The module is also designed with user friendly installation and removal. With the vehicle-specific adapter plugs, installation can be carried out in just a few simple steps.

We have a knowledgeable and accessible staff who can assist you via phone, email, or in-person, with any product questions, installation, or post-install support.

To view the full product details on the MADNESS MAXPower Pro for your FAIT 124 please visit the link below:
FIAT 124 Spider Engine Control Module - MAXPower PRO by MADNESS - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 16 of 16 Posts