Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
694 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Love the color!! Happy Spidering! s.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hi and Welcome....Lovely colour Spider. We just had another new member join from Belgium about a week ago if you look back at introductions, we also have a fair few members across mainland Europe now with three lads in Holland already meeting up I believe. To assist you get to know your Spider...if you type into search above, "124 Spider Basic ownership Rules...some of" that thread is spot on. Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard! That is a lovely colour too, not seen that one before

·
Registered
FIAT 124 SPIDER LUSSO
7 Posts
Hello to you fellow belgian 124 spider owner !
Enjoy it to the full because the weather is becoming cooler this fall and freezing in Ardennes area.
I was at Crupet last saturday watching the Rallye de Wallonie, riding there with my Spider roof of, it was a sunny saturday.
Best regards from Wallonia.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi and Welcome....Lovely colour Spider. We just had another new member join from Belgium about a week ago if you look back at introductions, we also have a fair few members across mainland Europe now with three lads in Holland already meeting up I believe. To assist you get to know your Spider...if you type into search above, "124 Spider Basic ownership Rules...some of" that thread is spot on. Enjoy The Ride, Cheers
ron
Thanks, And thank you for the tip. Verry helpfull

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello to you fellow belgian 124 spider owner !
Enjoy it to the full because the weather is becoming cooler this fall and freezing in Ardennes area.
I was at Crupet last saturday watching the Rallye de Wallonie, riding there with my Spider roof of, it was a sunny saturday.
Best regards from Wallonia.
hey
neighbor,
I myself am the type of spider driver who drives a convertible as long as it doesn't rain. The radiator is made for it I think.... and hey... whatever they say, don't mind me

·
Registered
74 Posts
I myself am the type of spider driver who drives a convertible as long as it doesn't rain. The radiator is made for it I think.... and hey... whatever they say, don't mind me
Yes, I am also a dedicated roof down driver. Many many years ago on a trip from Wales back to London in January with snow on the ground but with bright sunshine I picked up a hitch-hiker near Swindon, a student returning to uni in Reading. I was a little embarrassed when he could barely stand up from shivering when I dropped him off. I was properly dressed in hat and sheepskin coat so passenger hypothermia had never entered my head.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts