Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These Deluxe LUXUS All Weather Floor Mats (4) are designed specifically for your FIAT 124 model and offer the best value in All Weather Mats on the market.

For more information / additional images click the link below:
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-floor-mats-all-weather-rubber-deluxe-version-pid4670

We stock the largest selection of FIAT 124 floor mats and based on that can easily say that this is the best value in All Weather Mats for your 124!

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
I see that you now offer three different choices for all weather floor mats.
Can you explain the differences?
I live in Seattle and plan on driving the car year round. So definitely lots of wet feet during the winter.
Thanks,
Clark

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I see that you now offer three different choices for all weather floor mats.
Can you explain the differences?
I live in Seattle and plan on driving the car year round. So definitely lots of wet feet during the winter.
Thanks,
Clark
I bought these mats:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/interior-upgrades-cid534/fiat-124-all-weather-floor-liners-set-of-2-front-black-pid4484

Slightly less 'industrial' look than traditional all weather mats, but may be harder to just hose down to clean - we'll see. Overall, I really like them.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I also got the same mats as 68wooley and agree they are much less industrial looking than the usual suspects and fit very well. Also make sliding into the cockpit very easy for us big and tall types! Would recommend without hesitation. A good purchase.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Madness-
I was disappointed that you never responded to my question about the differences between the three different mats you offer. Now I see that you raised the price of your new offering, so no longer 'best value'. I was just about to buy your new ones, but thought I should wait on your response. Now I don't see any motivation over the MOPAR mats.
Thanks,
Clark

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Madness-
I was disappointed that you never responded to my question about the differences between the three different mats you offer. Now I see that you raised the price of your new offering, so no longer 'best value'. I was just about to buy your new ones, but thought I should wait on your response. Now I don't see any motivation over the MOPAR mats.
Thanks,
Clark
The differences between the mats are simply the design (pattern) and the WeatherTech and Aries mats have the tray typed design where the sides are molded into the mat.

As far as longevity and durability the Deluxe mats are the thicker material that is going to be the most hard-wearing. What I have found is if you want the tray type mats go with the Aries 3D Liners. They fit well and slide around a lot less that the WeatherTech mats do. Both styles look and fit great but the Aries liners have a more substantial backing material that keeps the mats in place.

The deluxe mats are a heavier duty mat that has a much heartier material thickness than those mentioned above. They are just better suited for areas that see real weather (ie snow, sand, rain.)

All of the mats can be cleaned by simply hosing off and washing an excess material with a general purpose cleaner.

I personally run the Deluxe mats in my vehicle because the thickness of the material was the best selling point in my car (I wear a lot of hard soled shoes) and the added cushion feels nice under my feet!

Also wanted to extend our apologies for not getting back to you all sooner. We're jugging forum duties amongst team members here who have real world feedback on these particular items and I was out on vacation and did not respond which was the reason for the delay.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the helpful reply!
Are the Aries mats you are referring to the same as the Maxpider 3D mats you sell? I couldn't find Aries mats for our car on the interwebs.
I am leaning towards the Maxpider mats since they are molded and would seem to protect more of the side of the footwell. The Mopar and the deluxe mats seem to only cover the bottom, right?
I also noticed the deluxe mats returned to the Mopar mat price, thanks.

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the helpful reply!
Are the Aries mats you are referring to the same as the Maxpider 3D mats you sell? I couldn't find Aries mats for our car on the interwebs.
I am leaning towards the Maxpider mats since they are molded and would seem to protect more of the side of the footwell. The Mopar and the deluxe mats seem to only cover the bottom, right?
I also noticed the deluxe mats returned to the Mopar mat price, thanks.
Not a problem!

Yes, we were referring to the 3D MAXPider mats.

The 3D MAXPider mats do offer a little more protection on the side of the footwell. If you are looking for the most protection, you will definitely be happy with the MAXPider mats.

However, all three mats are of good quality which is why we offer them on our website.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for posting up your products. It worked! One set of mats and cargo liner for me, please!

LOL
Thank you!

Let us know how you like them!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thank you!

Let us know how you like them!
I got the trunk cargo mat (Weathertech), it fits well and it will be great for keeping wet items placed in the trunk, contained.

The floor mats haven't shipped out yet. Is it unusual for them not to ship out within 2 weeks of ordering?

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the trunk cargo mat (Weathertech), it fits well and it will be great for keeping wet items placed in the trunk, contained.

The floor mats haven't shipped out yet. Is it unusual for them not to ship out within 2 weeks of ordering?
Hi Codyroo,

That is definitely unusual. We do our best to ship orders out within the first 24-48 hours. If there is ever any delay, we reach out to our customers immediately.

Please feel free to PM me your order id and I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I really should update, I did receive my mats last week. I got the mats that had "grips" on the opposite side which limits how much they slip on the carpet. They are very nice quality and fit the car interior snugly. Very happy thus far.

·
Vendor
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really should update, I did receive my mats last week. I got the mats that had "grips" on the opposite side which limits how much they slip on the carpet. They are very nice quality and fit the car interior snugly. Very happy thus far.
Codyroo,

Thank you for the feedback! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts