Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now offering the FIAT 124 Spider Evo Line Performance Exhaust by Ragazzon!

This exhaust system is made in Italy and is made in high quality Stainless Steel. This is a Non Resonated Axle Back Exhaust with Round Staggered Quad Tips.

This Raggazon Evo Line Exhaust System for the FIAT 124 lowers the back pressure in your exhaust system which leads to increased engine power, faster turbo spooling times, and reduced fuel consumption.

For more information please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/new-products-cid536/fiat-124-spider-performance-axle-back-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-straight-free-flowing-round-staggered-quad-tips-pid4575

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will you be installing this on the white Abarth?
Best regards
Pete.
Pete,

No, this exhaust was nott available yet when the customer purchased and had us install his exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What is the difference between this one and the goodwin?
Any particular discount for forum members?
Also, same part for abarth or fiat version?
(Just wondering .. Goodwin offers 2 different parts, one for abarth, one for fiat version)
I may stop by the shop in LA soon!

·
Registered
727 Posts
(Just wondering .. Goodwin offers 2 different parts, one for abarth, one for fiat version)
I'm curious about this as well.

Also, I wonder how the Raggazzon sounds vs. the stock Abarth vs. the Monza.

BTW, I found a YouTube video of the Raggazzon on a 124 but wasn't sure if it's the same one you're selling.

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm curious about this as well.

Also, I wonder how the Raggazzon sounds vs. the stock Abarth vs. the Monza.

BTW, I found a YouTube video of the Raggazzon on a 124 but wasn't sure if it's the same one you're selling.
We offer the Goodwin Exhaust on our site and have also installed them in our shop. They are partners of ours and we are happy to represent their product line.

This particular is made through our Italian partners and have worked with them for several years. We have had great feedback of the performance improvements their products provide. This Rgazzon exhaust also fits both FIAT 124 Spider and Fiat 124 Spider Abarth versions.

The company is well respected and has designed and manufactured products for the 124 and as their north american distributor we are happy and proud to offer their product line.

Both are good products but when reading the description you will see the differences in both. We are sure you will be happy with whichever you choose between the two.

We currently don't have a video showing the difference in tone between those three exhaust however if we do create a video for comparison we will share it with the community.

As always if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us!

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking for a more refined sound? Not a fan of the quad tips?

We also offer an oval tip option!

The Evo Line gives your car the right sporty look with the unmistakable Ragazzon sound. Ragazzon has used the highest quality material to produce high performance products.

The Ragazzon Evo Line System comes in various designs, this listing is for a resonated Axle Back and round Sport Line 2x60mm quad exhaust tips.

Get yours today from:
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-spider-performance-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-resonated-dual-tip-oval-tips-pid4569

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have this installed now. Thanks again MADNESS...along with the mid pipe. Sounds pretty darn good and no drone at any rpm or speed. I really like it.

·
Vendor
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fnak, We take great pride in carrying their exhaust! Always appreciate the positive feedback and hope to see you back here soon!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Have this installed now. Thanks again MADNESS...along with the mid pipe. Sounds pretty darn good and no drone at any rpm or speed. I really like it.
Which one did you install; resonated or non-resonated? Do you have the Abarth? Sound/volume difference?

Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi sjwhiteley,

I believe its this one http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/performance-products-cid537/fiat-124-spider-performance-axle-back-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-straight-free-flowing-round-staggered-quad-tips-pid4575

and the center pipe http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-cid528/performance-products-cid537/fiat-124-spider-performance-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-center-pipe-section-pid4568

as for the resonated or non-resonated I am not sure but I do know its the non-muffler version which is a tad louder than the muffler one. You can verify with the guys at Madness to make sure. Just ask them about the work on the silver 124 they did for David.

Yes I have an Abarth, not sure about the sound difference but I can tell you it doesn't have any drone at any speed or rpm and it is not to loud at all. Just a different sound and a tad louder than stock. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
483 Posts
the difference in the GWR exhausts are the spacing on the muffler delete. as the rear bumpers have different openings they decided to make the muffler delete pipe fit the individual bumpers better. the round cutouts on the rear bumper of the classica and lusso are a bit smaller than the square cutouts on the abarth bumper

·
Registered
81 Posts
Which one did you install; resonated or non-resonated? Do you have the Abarth? Sound/volume difference?

Thanks!
Hi,
I have a 4 tips ragazzon (muffler type) exhaust with midpipe installed.
It works and sounds great, but of course everything is opinable.
What can I say, I looked up all the videos on different exhaust (resonated or not) and eventually I opted for ragazzon.

Happy about my choice.

Patrick

·
Registered
609 Posts
Muffler + Midpipe is loud enough. Now I only have a muffler with stock midpipe on my lusso and it´s perfect for DD.
Sound is subjective...I have a custom muffler delete and even my wife said it could be louder at times (so do I) and have I had many others that were louder/deeper. But it is whisper quiet in 6th when cruising so it actually is the best combo to me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking for a more refined sound? Not a fan of the quad tips?

We also offer an oval tip option!

The Evo Line gives your car the right sporty look with the unmistakable Ragazzon sound. Ragazzon has used the highest quality material to produce high performance products.

The Ragazzon Evo Line System comes in various designs, this listing is for a resonated Axle Back and round Sport Line 2x60mm quad exhaust tips.

Get yours today from:
http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-spider-performance-exhaust-by-ragazzon-evo-line-resonated-dual-tip-oval-tips-pid4569
Hi Madness,
I followed your advice and installed a Ragazzon 4 tipper (50.0592.25)+ midpipe (50.0591.80) on my 2017 manual 124,
and I'm pretty happy with that.

Unfortunately tough, Ragazzon currently do not provide a crosspipe on its site:
https://www.ragazzon.com/usa/ragazzon-catalogue.php?cst=2&mdl=351&cld=1221

Since you sell both, do you think 2,5 inches GWR crosspipe you are selling is compatible with Ragazzon 60 mm midpipe?

Thanks Pat

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi Madness,
I followed your advice and installed a Ragazzon 4 tipper (50.0592.25)+ midpipe (50.0591.80) on my 2017 manual 124,
and I'm pretty happy with that.

Unfortunately tough, Ragazzon currently do not provide a crosspipe on its site:
https://www.ragazzon.com/usa/ragazzon-catalogue.php?cst=2&mdl=351&cld=1221

Since you sell both, do you think 2,5 inches GWR crosspipe you are selling is compatible with Ragazzon 60 mm midpipe?

Thanks Pat
Good question - as I will be in this situation soon .....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ragazzon vs GWR compatibility

Good question - as I will be in this situation soon .....
Hi joseph,
And for all of you guys interested in the topic,
the GWR 2,5 crosspipe matched perfectly with the Ragazzon 60mm midpipe...

So If you are interested into unleashing a lot of torque and good sound go ahead and buy it!:laugh:

It does feel a difference..
The sound is pretty much the same (maybe a little lower band frequency) compared the the stock crosspipe,
but you feel a lot more torque especially in the lower end...

Overall I strongly advice it (GWR crosspipe+ragazzon unresonated midpipe+ ragazzon exhaust)

Bye Patrick

PS Having a MT I installed the 2,5 crosspipe.
The AT version (2,25) should fit no problem (since it's smaller) in the 60mm midpipe inlet but I have not tested it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts