Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings road warriors!
every time i get a new car like to get a new theme song that fits it.
Example:
Old Hyundai Tiburon -Times like these: Foo fighters
MX5 -The Wizard -Black Sabbath

Easter weekend I am obtaining my new Abarth.
Any songs you recommend to rock through the Bose with that top down?
:nerd:

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Spider Abarth Custom
1,647 Posts
I am pretty much exclusively on SiriusXM Octane with a little Turbo thrown in. Good channel names given that I race the car with hard rock blasting!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@sydlynx
nice one! I am more of a DLR Van Halen guy mostly. I am thinking "On Fire" would be a good one :)
Also really liking Sick Muse By Metric
Love that white\black Abarth in your Avatar.
Hopefully the one i am getting is much like that.
cheers

·
Registered
621 Posts
Easter weekend I am obtaining my new Abarth.
Any songs you recommend to rock through the Bose with that top down?
/forum/images/124Spider/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png
Sail by AWOLNATION... Crank it real loud, as loud as you can stand. Sounds awesome with the Bose System.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Reactions: Butterpants

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Eisbrecher

·
Registered
248 Posts
@sydlynx
nice one! I am more of a DLR Van Halen guy mostly. I am thinking "On Fire" would be a good one :)
Also really liking Sick Muse By Metric
Love that white\black Abarth in your Avatar.
Hopefully the one i am getting is much like that.
cheers
Thanks! The Abarth is "Bella". The red track-ready Lusso is "Clarissa". She went to look for a new playmate when "Daisy" came on the scene recently...

At least I kept my garage Italian! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dang... this is harder than I thought at first. Heavy metal by Hagar for my '71 Mach I, that's easy. Maybe Radar Love - Golden Earing - picture it: moon lit night, top down, flying across the desert at 120 on a straight strip of lone blacktop....

·
Registered
745 Posts
Dang... this is harder than I thought at first. Heavy metal by Hagar for my '71 Mach I, that's easy. Maybe Radar Love - Golden Earing - picture it: moon lit night, top down, flying across the desert at 120 on a straight strip of lone blacktop....
You took the words right out of my mouth. (No, not the Meatloaf song) I remember having "Heavy Metal" blasting in my Trans Am at 130... Thank God the cops were busy somewhere else that night.

"Radar Love" for sure... Maybe "Magic Carpet Ride"... "Start Me Up" should play every time you hit the "Start" button. (Dan - get working on a tweak to do that!)

·
Registered
621 Posts
“Groovin” by the Rascals, or “Born to be wild” by Steppinwolf (I’m an old dude?
I have noticed that you can almost use this thread to figure out everyone's age.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I stumbled on "Swing Thing" by 11 Acorn Lane and both my fiancee and I think it's the perfect theme song for the 124. A little jazzy for the Fiat parts and a little electric for the Mazda parts.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts