Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,656 Posts
Check out Goodwin Racing; he is a sponsor on here. Brian carries a good selection of wheels that fit our cars, are lightweight, in a wide range of prices. Free shipping within the lower 48.

I got my wheels from him a few years ago. They are awesome.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant

Reactions: FLEX

· Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,656 Posts
Wheel opinions are fickle. If ancient, like me @73, I grew up in an era when chrome was a must have. When black wheels hit the scene, I thought "why would anyone want wheels the same color as brake dust? I now feel like a relic that only watches black and white Perry Mason thinking "I'm glad it's not in color". It's a burden I carry. But if you love them, I love that you love them because growth and diversity is healthy.
I recently bought a 2022 Honda Ridgeline, dark blue to match the Mare Blue 2020 Lusso. Anyway, it came with darker grey alloy wheels. I asked the salesman if he would include a Honda certificate stating these were the ugliest wheels in the history of the world? Young guy looked at me said people love this color. You can imagine my first mod - a set of chrome wheels befitting my disturbed perspective.
I got a set of retro-looking wheels on my Jeep. They are modern-day alloy wheels made to look like old-school steelies. They are great conversation starters.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts