Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Driven District
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preorders will only be open for a few more weeks, if you've been debating on grabbing some Three Hundred parts, now is the time: Three Hundred Abarth Products

This most recent video I unbox a ton of Carbon Fiber parts from Japan. Three Hundred is next level when it comes to their quality and fitment.

This was a week before when I unboxed their Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser, fits like a glove:

In October I will be putting on all these parts, wide body fender flare kit, all CF bits and getting the car wrapped...with a new set of wider wheels and tires to finish it off. Now I don't "want" to get new wheels and tires, because I absolutely adore my bronze OZ Ultraleggera wheels, but they are only 17x7 so with the wide body kit, they will be tucked too much. With that said, I have not publicly said it yet, but the OZ Wheels wrapped in 215/45/17 Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires will be for sale next month. Immaculate condition, less than 3 miles on wheels/tires. Located in NJ. I'll make an official post with price later, but if anyone is serious, shoot me an offer for the time being.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yes however since our Spiders are less common it’s part of a niche market. With that you’ll get higher quality products rather than more mass produced plastic. A wide body kit really isn’t for everyone, but from what I’ve seen and heard three hundred is quality.
Looks like good quality stuff for sure and everybody has got to have something to spend their money on, just not doin' much for me.
In the past I have spent some outrageous amounts for motorcycle/car/truck parts & pieces I just had to have and always got a kick outta people's reactions when they heard how much I'd paid for some of that shit. Like they say ...... "when ya gotta go - ya gotta go!" and when ya want something for your favorite toy ya want it and you're gonna have it.

·
Registered
Driven District
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Three Hundred parts are not cheap, I'll say that right now. But after seeing them in person, and having plenty of Carbon Fiber parts on my old cars (and a few on my 124), I can say the quality and fitment is extremely high. Some parts are honestly priced the same or just a bit more than some of the other lower quality versions of Carbon Fiber parts already made for our cars. The difference is Three Hundred uses a dry carbon method which results in a more precise fitment while being lighter and stronger...versus wet carbon which many other manufactures use since it is cheaper to produce, but also heavier and not as strong. Also Three Hundred specializes in only making parts for Fiat/Abarth and their attention to detail is crazy high. The folks in Japan seem to really put a lot of passion and care into their craftsmanship. (but I understand, these parts are not for everyone; I'm just giving the opportunity to folks since many have shown interest over the years).

There has been a lot of folks talking about wanting Three Hundred parts since 2017 but no one ever imported them into the USA so I figured I would offer the community a way to secure their items. Depending on how this goes, I may or may not do another import in the future.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yes, Three Hundred parts are not cheap, I'll say that right now. But after seeing them in person, and having plenty of Carbon Fiber parts on my old cars (and a few on my 124), I can say the quality and fitment is extremely high. Some parts are honestly priced the same or just a bit more than some of the other lower quality versions of Carbon Fiber parts already made for our cars. The difference is Three Hundred uses a dry carbon method which results in a more precise fitment while being lighter and stronger...versus wet carbon which many other manufactures use since it is cheaper to produce, but also heavier and not as strong. Also Three Hundred specializes in only making parts for Fiat/Abarth and their attention to detail is crazy high. The folks in Japan seem to really put a lot of passion and care into their craftsmanship. (but I understand, these parts are not for everyone; I'm just giving the opportunity to folks since many have shown interest over the years).

There has been a lot of folks talking about wanting Three Hundred parts since 2017 but no one ever imported them into the USA so I figured I would offer the community a way to secure their items. Depending on how this goes, I may or may not do another import in the future.
Even though we all sit at the same dinner table there's no requirement we all have to like brussels sprouts. Having said that, I for one appreciate your efforts in stepping out just a bit further toward the edge than many others are willing to do. You have done a bunch with your Spider and you've shared your journey with others. I may not always agree with what some choose to do to or how they choose to modify their cars but in most all instances, even if I don't or haven't publicly stated such, I appreciate the effort involved, the time committed and the dollars invested. When someone chooses to build or modify a vehicle in a quality manner it indicates an appreciation for and commitment to that vehicle that I appreciate even though I may not always agree with what's being or been done or the end result.
As stated in my earlier post, #4, the Three Hundred parts appear to be quality parts, just not doin' much for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts