Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these extra small USB 3.0 Samsung Flash Drives on eBay the other day. Perfect for our cramped living quarters. At 32 GB, they will hold thousands of songs. There is another one by Sandisk, which is black with red font. Cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I got one from Newegg. It had a blue light on it, but just covered over the end with black insulation tape, and slapped it in the bottom slot. Can't even see it's there.

The only annoying thing is that the playback from where you left off can be intermittent. Sometimes it starts playing the first track of the first [alphabetical] artist.

·
Registered
476 Posts
i have used this which is a MicroSD card reader for several years now. i like that once installed it is pretty much not noticable, at least won't quickly grab a thiefs eye. got on ebay for $5. but you then need to add the cost of what ever MicroSD card you buy. All my cards are over 4Gb which i think is way too large for just music files as i have 9hrs of music on one and uses less than 1Gb. Alexa, find me some 500mb MicroSD cards, lol

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One other thing, this Samsung 3.0 USB will upload an entire album from your iTunes or music library almost INSTANTLY, unlike some of the older versions of USB's out there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
So I have a sandisk that looks just like this. Went with it bc it was black.

What format is all of your music in? Most of mine is ALAC, which played fine from a SD card in my Challenger. In the 124 though, I've noticed those songs seem to get skipped over.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts