Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to upgrade my wheels on an Abarth 124 model what offset would I have to go with if I was running a 17x8 or 18x7.5 inch wheel if I want to flush the wheel with the fender without rolling or adding negative camber? Also suggested tire size. It's not lowered yet but there's a possibility of doing so in the future and I do not want to experience any rubbing. Thanks guys for any input

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hello and Welcome by the way......We have a GREAT trader operates here called Brian Goodwin, go to the correct section and you will get sorted there, for sure

·
Registered
156 Posts
If I wanted to upgrade my wheels on an Abarth 124 model what offset would I have to go with if I was running a 17x8 or 18x7.5 inch wheel if I want to flush the wheel with the fender without rolling or adding negative camber? Also suggested tire size. It's not lowered yet but there's a possibility of doing so in the future and I do not want to experience any rubbing. Thanks guys for any input
Welcome,

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thank you so much. Very helpful. Do you have any recommendations on a cat back system?
System One exhaust from Goodwin Racing. It has a swappable resonator in the midpipe, so you can run with zero muffling at all, or run a resonator. It also has a helmholtz resonator that prevents any drone on the highway. It is a complete package and it sounds amazing, too.

·
Registered
2017 Abarth
144 Posts
Putting 17 x 7 wheels on my Classica and was wondering what size tires would fit better for handling. 225 or 215 or OEM recommended 205. Offset is +40mm on the new wheels
I'm running 215/45/17 on my 17x7 Advanti Storms. After numerous runs in the western NC mountains (including a few runs on the Tail of the Dragon), that setup felt great. You could probably go 225 but will lose a bit of feel due to sidewall flex.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts