Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Abarth Manual shows a button on the left hand side of dash that has something to do with setting the Tire Pressure Monitoring System. I do not have that button. Was that some sort of option? I attached the picture where the button belongs. Left of traction button.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
You spent all that money and they didn't even include the TPMS button? What a ripoff! >:)

Seriously, it's a mistake in the manual. The Abarth does not have one. Classica/Lusso use a different system that includes it. I believe the Abarth uses a sensor that measures pressure directly, and I don't know that there's a way to change its set point or reset it. The others use a relative system that measures deviation from the set point - hence the reset button.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You spent all that money and they didn't even include the TPMS button? What a ripoff! >:)

Seriously, it's a mistake in the manual. The Abarth does not have one. Classica/Lusso use a different system that includes it. I believe the Abarth uses a sensor that measures pressure directly, and I don't know that there's a way to change its set point or reset it. The others use a relative system that measures deviation from the set point - hence the reset button.
Ah ha! Makes sense. The stuff I find out here!!

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Got that button on our MX5 RF (to the right of the TC button) but it's missing on our Abarth 124.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts