Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Hurricane Harvey bearing down on you... I wish you all the best of luck... Be careful and please be safe!

Put the top up and take care.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
ditto!

anchor stuff down and or better don't leave anything out that can turn into missile.

good luck out there.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks to All...

With Hurricane Harvey bearing down on you... I wish you all the best of luck... Be careful and please be safe!

Put the top up and take care.
Up here in Austin, should be OK with no Wind damage, but the flash flooding is a large concern. Living in New Orleans, Louisiana most of my life, I am quite seasoned Hurricane Old Pro, even made it thru Katrina, but getting too old for that crap, so moved to Austin, now 735' above Sea Level, so feel safe..
thanks to all who express their concern and best wishes. Pray for the people on the Coast, San Antonio, and Houston.
Not Sure
Austin, Tx.:|:|

·
Registered
480 Posts
Up here in Austin, should be OK with no Wind damage, but the flash flooding is a large concern. Living in New Orleans, Louisiana most of my life, I am quite seasoned Hurricane Old Pro, even made it thru Katrina, but getting too old for that crap, so moved to Austin, now 735' above Sea Level, so feel safe..
thanks to all who express their concern and best wishes. Pray for the people on the Coast, San Antonio, and Houston.
Not Sure
Austin, Tx.:|:|
still in N.O.La here. I hope the warnings were taken to heart. I was here for the storm, also. at the time I was working for the police department, so evacuation was not an option. you should be good up north in Austin (you know we in N.O. consider anything north of lake ponchartrain to be north), I just hope your friends down south are all safe and sound.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Was meant to be flying down to Austin on Sunday. Got a call today from our director of corporate risk (who knew that was a thing), telling me she was cancelling the trip.

As much as I love Austin, I saw no need to argue this one.

Be safe everyone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Might be a good time for a road trip!

Reactions: SteveWy

·
Registered
381 Posts
I moved up to Oklahoma from the inner loop of Houston last month, but all of my friends and family are still there. Thankfully so far they have made it through with minimal damage compared to what others have experienced. At the worst some are stuck in their homes/apartments if they don't have a truck but they have plenty of food/water.
It's crazy to see videos of my friends on their canoes or out in waders going through streets I've driven a million times completely underwater.
Hoping the second round of rain isn't too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts