Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all !

We just become a happy Fiat 124 Spider owners.
I also bought a trunk rack (is that correct name ?) and want to buy a nice suitcase for it.

Do you have any ideas where to buy leather - weatherproof suitcase ? ;)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hello all !

We just become a happy Fiat 124 Spider owners.
I also bought a trunk rack (is that correct name ?) and want to buy a nice suitcase for it.

Do you have any ideas where to buy leather - weatherproof suitcase ? ;)
Welcome. You will find lots of good information here on the forum. As for trunk/luggage racks, I really like the Fiat branded rack for looks and fit, but it is a bit pricey, but worth it for a quality look that you won't mind leaving on the car. There is also some Fiat branded luggage for it, also pricey.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
No leather but waterproof and very attractive, Zero Halliburton...a you can buy a beat up used on eBay, polish and wax it and it looks super.

·
Registered
727 Posts
No leather but waterproof and very attractive, Zero Halliburton...a you can buy a beat up used on eBay, polish and wax it and it looks super.
Agree. I own several used aluminum Halliburtons which I use around the house for storage. A Halliburton would look hot on a 124 luggage rack. They have a rubber airtight seal which could handle weather. I purchased most of them on eBay and Craigslist for $50-$100 (something of that quality new would be over $1,000).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome. You will find lots of good information here on the forum. As for trunk/luggage racks, I really like the Fiat branded rack for looks and fit, but it is a bit pricey, but worth it for a quality look that you won't mind leaving on the car. There is also some Fiat branded luggage for it, also pricey.
I wasn't able to find the fiat branded luggage, do you know where this is available?

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts