Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

I put this poll in by accident, disregard.

• Yay

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm making this thread to see if there is any interest in a NJ/NY/PA/DE meetup. I've a few ideas of what we can do, but in order to actually figure something out I need to see how many vehicles & people I'd be planning for. A bit of backstory behind me: I was a very active member of SoCal4g (Southern California Mitsubishi Eclipse club) years ago and helped out with planning meetups and such (Our Vegas trip was epic lol). It's also good to swap experience, see other things, etc.

Just reply to this post. If you've got any ideas feel free to post them here. I'm thinking an initial meetup down the shore would be nice during the 1st or 2nd week of June, followed up by a nice curvy drive or so for a 2nd meetup a few weeks later. Unfortunately Raceway Park doesn't do drag racing anymore so that's out of the picture :( I'm unfamiliar with other motorsports events/venues in NJ so ideas are for sure welcome.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, I'll pay attention to this thread for about a week or two and then figure it out from there. I'm thinking an early June meetup, followed by something in July. And if you're from NYC I'll ride with you once you hit Jersey City area so no worries.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sweet, I'll pay attention to this thread for about a week or two and then figure it out from there. I'm thinking an early June meetup, followed by something in July. And if you're from NYC I'll ride with you once you hit Jersey City area so no worries.
I just drove to harrisman state park area had a great blast

·
Registered
3 Posts
Vincent Vigorito

Hi keep us posted on the details. 17 white lusso. Don’t laugh when you all see me. I think I’m the oldest Spider owner. PS I’ve had it all this time and never saw another on the road anywhere.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Interested here.... From NE NJ, Bergen Co, right on Rockland boarder.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Commishdjc

Hi keep us posted on the details. 17 white lusso. Don’t laugh when you all see me. I think I’m the oldest Spider owner. PS I’ve had it all this time and never saw another on the road anywhere.

Not so quick there my friend, 65 and still going through the gears in my 2017 Abarth, Life is Good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Get Together

Hey all,

I'm making this thread to see if there is any interest in a NJ/NY/PA/DE meetup. I've a few ideas of what we can do, but in order to actually figure something out I need to see how many vehicles & people I'd be planning for. A bit of backstory behind me: I was a very active member of SoCal4g (Southern California Mitsubishi Eclipse club) years ago and helped out with planning meetups and such (Our Vegas trip was epic lol). It's also good to swap experience, see other things, etc.

Just reply to this post. If you've got any ideas feel free to post them here. I'm thinking an initial meetup down the shore would be nice during the 1st or 2nd week of June, followed up by a nice curvy drive or so for a 2nd meetup a few weeks later. Unfortunately Raceway Park doesn't do drag racing anymore so that's out of the picture :( I'm unfamiliar with other motorsports events/venues in NJ so ideas are for sure welcome.
Lakeville PA, but born & raised Rockland County NY so I'm OK with that area.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts