Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

I put this poll in by accident, disregard.

• Yay

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Alright so Cars and Coffee is taking place June 30th in New Jersey. The reason why I picked NJ is because it's in the middle of mostly everyone. Millstone Township, NJ is the town that it's in. Thoughts on this?? Its a Sunday morning.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Cool cool. I'll create a new thread next week. I'm busy as all living **** this weekend plus I'd like to give others time to chime in. Cheers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The other thread has been up for a bit now. Just follow the instructions given. See you all soon :)

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I am still enjoying my 69 (nice number) 2 more months left. It's what's inside the beast that counts the rest just follows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking to set up a meet in the Hudson Valley NY area.
I thinking Rhinebeck is right in the middle of the area for a central location and
there is a great bunch of resturants to eat at.
Tony in Red Hook, NY

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
322 Posts
Rhinebeck is good for me. I'm tied up a lot of weekends caring for my elderly mother but if I'm free I'll make it a point to be there. My wife and I get out in the spider as often as we possibly can. 👍

·
Registered
604 Posts
Rhinebeck would work for me as well...

·
Registered
2012 Fiat ABARTH, 1980 Fiat X1/9, 1979 Fiat X1/9, 1986 Fiat X1/9, 2016 Fiat 500X
6 Posts
I'm interested but I'm down here in southern Jersey near Vineland?
FYI: There's a fellow in South Jersey with a Prima Edizione 124 Spider that would welcome the opportunity to connect with you. He's been a friend of mine for over 30 years and an active member of Fiat Club America. The club has a NJ chapter, and also a Delaware Valley Chapter that kind of overlaps with NJ in the Philadelphia metro area.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts