Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my car 5 weeks off the lot where it only had 35 miles on it (1100 now) and just saw that the trunk's weather stripping is torn in one spot.
I only found out after having it a few weeks that it had been on their lot forever.
I've kind of gotten on the service manager's nerves with questions about roof stains and swapping tires.
I just emailed him about this tear and hope they'll replace the entire perimeter.
Anyone ever see this? It's not rotted or anything (my first suspicion as it came off the line in 2019 and I just bought it now).
Thanks in advance. This forum is a life saver.

Bumper Automotive exterior Finger Vehicle door Automotive lighting
Textile Plastic bag Automotive exterior Gas Bumper

·
Registered
138 Posts
Had my car 5 weeks off the lot where it only had 35 miles on it (1100 now) and just saw that the trunk's weather stripping is torn in one spot.
I only found out after having it a few weeks that it had been on their lot forever.
I've kind of gotten on the service manager's nerves with questions about roof stains and swapping tires.
I just emailed him about this tear and hope they'll replace the entire perimeter.
Anyone ever see this? It's not rotted or anything (my first suspicion as it came off the line in 2019 and I just bought it now).
Thanks in advance. This forum is a life saver.

View attachment 87717 View attachment 87718
Hi jfmenna,
We're sorry to hear this happened. If you'd like additional assistance while working with the dealer, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Fiat Cares

Reactions: jfmenna

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi jfmenna,
We're sorry to hear this happened. If you'd like additional assistance while working with the dealer, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Fiat Cares
Sure, Sarah…thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts