Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear all,
based on inputs from forum members I have done significant upgrades to my 2017 Lusso engine;

1. EC V4 air induction kit
2. 4C Ignition Coils
3. EC Oill catch can
4. Intercooler Orra Racing (https://orraracing.com/product/kit-intercooler-fiat-124-abarth/)
5. Increased turbo Gt1446 Yellow 1.7 bar maximum peak(Increased turbo Gt1446 for Fiat 500 Abarth)
6. Bosch 0280158124 injectors (390 cc)
7. Turbosmart BoV and WasteGate (15 psi)
8. Sport ignition plugs
9. Tork HiFlow Cat (3)
10. Fox exaust system (Fiat 124 Spider Endschalldämpfer quer Ausgang rechts/links - 2x70 Typ 16 rechts/links)
11. Turboblanket
12. Top fuel here is 100 octane (INA Croatia)

ECU is Marelli if this is important.
The problem now is that the local tuner has an issue with creating the map for this setup, specifically with Injectors. He is asking me "base map" for them to "tune them in" the new configuration. The goal is to reach 230-240 HP.

Does anybody have experience with this and lend a helping hand? (any recommendation or relevant experience is welcomed)

Thank you in advance.

Br,

T.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Tork gave me price of 1500 Euro which is crazy... My mistake, new injectors are 390 cc
Or, since you've already done business with EC, buy the tune from them, as their price is about 1100 euros. I find it worrisome that your tuner is asking for that kind of information from you, and if they're struggling with that, what else would be compromised in the tune they create for you? My humble suggestion would be to purchase it from either EC or Tork. They know the cars and they've both sold many tunes for them.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,544 Posts
If your closer to Europe why not work with MTD. They have created the highest horsepower multiair engine ever built. I wouldn’t put trust in anyone other than Tork, EC, MTD, madness piggyback is awesome as well.

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,544 Posts
I do not but they are very active on Facebook I hear. I don’t have a Facebook account. I just know of them from when I was looking up worlds fastest multiair powered car. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have sent mail. Thank you for help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts