Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't know if you are still looking into ways of doing this, or have sourced elswhere, but I have found TurboZentrum selling PTP blankets in the UK, £129.58 inc VAT (and a free keyring!) + £7.50 shipping

Their website currently says "Stock : not in stock - Delivery status : will be reordered for you", but when you add to basket it says 2-4 weeks delivery...
I guess they are buying them in from the US, but maybe in bulk with other items, lowering the cost of shipping / customs?
I have not pushed the order button yet, waiting for payday to roll around !

Link here - Fiat 124 Spider Black Turbo Blanket, £ 129.58
I've got a black on on order from them - looking October Delivery - but I'm patient, it will be great to protect things under the hood (bonnet) from the heat generated.

I decided on black as it will blend in with the OEM strut brace, airbox etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the info. However I decided to purchase a turbo blanket kit from Demon Tweeks in the UK (well established motor sports suppliers). Kit cost ~ £50. As used by all the best rally drivers !!!. There is more info/photos of my installation in a thread somewhere on this forum. Works superbly.
Can you point me to the blanket you purchased? And also your installation thread, despite my best efforts, I cannot find it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts