Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
If you reduce your sample size you will also reduce your access to helpful information about the car (unless of course, you are still floating around on this forum). The more people we have, the more we can assist each other. This forum is still too small, even with global participation.

Reactions: ferretgt500

·
Registered
92 Posts
It would appear that most of the people on here are USA based, would it not be nice to have a UK spider splinter group?

I reckon it would be a very small splinter group. After around 6 months of ownership I have only ever seen 2 other Spiders on the roads here in the UK. Fiat dealers will tell you sales are going well, but does anyone know how to check how many Spiders have actually been sold/registered in the UK ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have no intention of leaving the forum but it does appear the UK cars are slightly different (we have the steering wheel on the right side;-) ). Our own minor sub forum would be useful.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Why not use the UK section of this forum?
http://www.124spider.org/forum/169-united-kingdom/

Personnaly I'm happy too read region specific posts from around the world. It let me show different perpective and learn about other 124 versions. For exemple, without this board I would have not learn much about the European version of the Abarth, or known that Azzuro blue Abarth were available to Australian (lucky *******!) ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts