Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We been receiving a lot inquiries regarding the Leather eBrake Boot to match the Shifter Leather Boot.

We are happy to announce that it is now available for purchase and we are selling them as a bundle in this listing.

You get both the eBrake Leather Boot and Shifter Leather Boot!

Here are a couple images the leather boots installed in CyberBill's FIAT 124 Spider:

If you are interested in this product in Red Leather with Black Stitching please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...ake-kit-red-leather-w-black-stitching-pid4558

If you are interested in this product in Black Leather with Red Stitching please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...ake-kit-black-leather-w-red-stitching-pid4581

If you are interested in this product in White Leather with Black Stitching please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...e-kit-white-leather-w-black-stitching-pid4583

·
Registered
786 Posts
I really like the red leather. Color-wise how does the red match with the red leather on the Nero/Russo Fiat Seats? Also wondering how it would look used in that situation. Would it be too much red?

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the red leather. Color-wise how does the red match with the red leather on the Nero/Russo Fiat Seats? Also wondering how it would look used in that situation. Would it be too much red?
Racer27,

Thank You! The red leather sShifter and eBrake Boots match very well. The lighting may make it look lighter at times due to reflections but the colors of the boots are the same and they flow really well with the Nero/Rosso seats. Here is our 124 Spider ABARTH:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Racer27,

Thank You! The red leather sShifter and eBrake Boots match very well. The lighting may make it look lighter at times due to reflections but the colors of the boots are the same and they flow really well with the Nero/Rosso seats. Here is our 124 Spider ABARTH:

Sold - On my shopping list...

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
726 Posts
I've seen the red leather in person and it does indeed match well with the red seats.

So this isn't available for the automatic?

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen the red leather in person and it does indeed match well with the red seats.

So this isn't available for the automatic?
Thanks for the kind words! At the moment we have not fitted the boot on an automatic so we are unsure to be honest. If anyone is in the area of our shop with an automatic and is interested in purchasing this boot kit please feel free to come by.

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are some additional images of the leather boots in white with black stiching and in black with red stiching:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thanks for the kind words! At the moment we have not fitted the boot on an automatic so we are unsure to be honest. If anyone is in the area of our shop with an automatic and is interested in purchasing this boot kit please feel free to come by.
Well, since I live only four miles away and you did my Wilwood brakes & trim pieces, maybe I'll be your sacrificial lamb. I'll drop by next week. I'm also curious about how you lowered your SEMA car.

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, since I live only four miles away and you did my Wilwood brakes & trim pieces, maybe I'll be your sacrificial lamb. I'll drop by next week. I'm also curious about how you lowered your SEMA car.
LongBeachJim,

Sounds good! Let us know when you would like to stop by!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ouuu I like the white ones as well. But I would need some sort of white shift knob with contrasting stitching as well as e-brake handle to match ... hmm..

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouuu I like the white ones as well. But I would need some sort of white shift knob with contrasting stitching as well as e-brake handle to match ... hmm..
That would look really good! :)

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For anyone looking to upgrade their interior of their FIAT 124 Spider/ABARTH we highly recommend these beautifully made Leather Boots.

With the option of Red, White and Black you can make your car look more stunning!

You can also order them separately. If you have any questions please free to reach out to us directly!

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Hello all!

These leather kits are a great way to enhance the luxury and customization of your ride!

XtremeRevolution left us a review on the white with black stitching kit!

"Across the board, it's a solid product, and I was quite surprised by how well it was made. The OEM leather, is...well...not leather, so replacing that with genuine leather components really makes the car feel more upscale. The product is solid and one that I'll be recommending in a review on the forums. Interior quality is a big deal for me when purchasing a car, and anything I can do to improve how good the interior looks is well worth it in my book."

Get yours today from MADNESS!

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...e-kit-white-leather-w-black-stitching-pid4583

·
Administrator
2,029 Posts
Hey, that reminds me, I still owe you that review here!

This is definitely a product I recommend. Easy install and a natural upgrade for a classy Italian car. This is what the 124 Spider should have come with from the factory.

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, that reminds me, I still owe you that review here!

This is definitely a product I recommend. Easy install and a natural upgrade for a classy Italian car. This is what the 124 Spider should have come with from the factory.
Thanks XtremeRevolution! We always appreciate positive feedback! Glad to hear you are enjoying your leather upgrade!

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is a review from Cyberbill who came by our shop awhile back for install!

"These guys at Madness Auto are extremely passionate about their work and are 100% professionals. They installed my Shift Boot and E-Boot with care and precision. Nothing snapped, forced, or rigged. Great service.
If you are in the Austin area, and have a Fiat, Jaguar, Ferrari, or whatever, they can work on it. Grandpa Bill will definitely take his Fiat there for all upgrades."

If you are interested in this product in Red Leather with Black Stitching please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...ake-kit-red-leather-w-black-stitching-pid4558

If you are interested in this product in Black Leather with Red Stitching please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124...ake-kit-black-leather-w-red-stitching-pid4581

If you are interested in this product in White Leather with Black Stitching please follow the link below:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts