Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking to upgrade your intake system with one of the best if not the best intakes available for the FIAT 124 Spider or FIAT 124 Spider ABARTH than this is the intake for you!

We have partnered with BMC in Italy to create this bolt on, sealed intake specifically made for the FIAT 124 Spider and FIAT 124 Spider ABARTH with top quality parts to provide the best combination of filtration and air flow and lower intake temperatures.

We use Aluminum Tubing and a 5 Layer Carbon Fiber Carbon Canister and BMC Cannister Filter Manufactured in Italy

Due to this design you get a system that guides fresh air directly to the air box at a speed and capacity greater than that of traditional systems.

You have the option of Wrinkle Black or Gloss Red Finished Piping.

For more information on this product in gloss red finish please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-spider-maxflow-intake-system-gloss-red-finish-pid4424

For more information on this product in wrinkle black finish please follow the link below:

http://shop.500madness.com/fiat-124-spider-maxflow-intake-system-wrinkle-black-finish-pid4426

·
Administrator
1,932 Posts

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now you have my attention. That looks like it houses a massive filter. I like big filters.
Thank You for the feedback! It's always nice to hear enthusiasts show interest in our products! The BMC Filter inside the Carbon Fiber Canister is the best filter on the market. It is a large filter but the objective with our MAXFlow Intake design was to be able to use high quality material and the top air filter and system in the world to channel cold air directly to BMC air filter and drawn into the engine with very small pressure drop. The filter is also created to be cleanable and protect the engine from all elements.

What about the engine cover? Do you sell that, too?
We have been working hard with many prototypes to create and design a Carbon Fiber Engine Cover to offter ther FIAT 124 Spider and Abarth enthusiasts. We wil be offering a final version to enthusiasts soon!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are these intakes shipping?
That's my question !!!! Any consumer input? Installation dificulty? :(. :nerd:
Sorry for the late response. These intakes are currently at the powder coating stages and we are hoping to start shipping these next week! Thank you for being patient. We will have installation instructions as well available.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry for the late response. These intakes are currently at the powder coating stages and we are hoping to start shipping these next week! Thank you for being patient. We will have installation instructions as well available.
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the installation instructions and hopefully a video! :D:nerd:

·
Registered
72 Posts
This would be high on my to-do list! Subscribed, waiting, and watching!!!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome, looking forward to seeing the installation instructions and hopefully a video! :D:nerd:
This would be high on my to-do list! Subscribed, waiting, and watching!!!
We will work on doing a install video as well for those who like visual install instructions.

It’s great to see the amount of interest for this intake! I will keep everyone updated here as I get updates. :)

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All, Art from MADNESS here ([email protected]). Wanted to chime in and update everyone looking for their intakes with an eta. The eta for us to ship was late last week. We were on schedule for this but had an issue with our powder coater (the finish on our batches of pipes came out sub-par) so we had to have them all stripped and redone.

We have all other parts (sans pipes) here prepped and ready to go out to everyone and are just waiting on the pipes to come in so we can ship everything out. I just hung up with out powder coater and they told me that these should all be done Friday or Monday of next week and will be shipping accordingly.

In the meantime if anyone need any assistance please feel free to email me directly (email above.) Thanks for the support and the patients with waiting for these parts.

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey there Joseph124, They are available by special order only. Pmed you for details!

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Real Customer Feedback!

We have a new review on our site, check it out!

"Just installed the Madness intake, and I'm pleased with the way it looks and fits. All the heat conductivity issues aside, (aluminum vs. silicone) I did notice a slight improvement in power delivery. The engine seems to be a little punchier than before. Strictly a butt-dyno observation."

This intake has been designed by a partnership of two companies (BMC Air Filters Italy and MADNESS). When designing this intake we partnered with the top air filter manufacturer in the world!

For more information follow the link below!

http://shop.500madness.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=124+maxflow&category_id=0

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Vendor
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts