Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mopar sent me the PDF version of the US Accessory brochure.
Im trying to figure out where to post it.

----------------

There are a number of options that are not in the Italian brochure posted earlier. Its 8 pages.

Page 1 is a cover page.. says "Authentic Fiat Accessories". Shows an overhead of a grey car outfitted with black mirrors + clear windscreen option.

Page 2 is a big ad for the hand painted Heritage stripe on the abarth.

Page 3: Peddle kits and grill badges:
red "124" grill badge + black "124 spider" grill badge --> The black grill badge is not in the Italian Catalog

Page 4: windshield surrounds in silver, gun metal, and black
mirror covers in silver, red and black
seatback bezels in silver, gunmetal and black

Page 5: all weather and carpet mats. Trunk Cargo Tray, Net.
Interior console net.
stone chip protection film cover. Seems to be for the nose area surrounding the fiat and abarth logos
Windscreen - Replacement for the standard between the seats. Clear Plastic (I guess). Could be glass. --> This is not in the Italian Catalog

Page 6:
Shift Boot - Replacement shifter covers for auto and manual "Alcantara"
Park Brake Boot - Replacement cover for the parking break "Alcantara"
Cup holder trim ring replacement in Silver
Air vent Bezel replacements in Black or red

Page 7:
Indoor Dust Covers with Fiat or Abarth logo
Outdoor Dust Cover with Fiat logo

Strut Tower Brace - Marked "Late Availability" --> One bar, two towers, formidable track performance. This brace decreases chassis flex and improves the torsional rigidity of your Spider by connecting the top strut towers, allowing them to distribute cornering. The result preserves the chassis rigidity during hard turns and bumps, as well as improves responsiveness to steering, turns and overall handling. [ 68328771AA ]

Tunnel Bracing Kit --> This is not in the Italian Catalog - Marked "Late Availability" -> A Spider need not be driven with kid gloves. This kit connects chassis points and reinforces the frame, making your FIAT® 124 Spider more predictable and allowing you to push your vehicle even further. [ 68328773AA ]

Lower Arm Bar --> This is not in the Italian Catalog - Marked "Late Availability" -> Slightly different from other braces, this aluminum bar solidifies the suspension’s mechanical elements. The Lower Arm Bar also improves handling, steering response and tire traction by increasing chassis rigidity.[ 68328772AA ]

Molded front and rear splash guards.

Page 8:
Valve stem caps in fiat or scorpion logo either black or chrome.
License plate frames in multiple logos
Roadside kit
Wheel Lock Kit

What is in the Italian catalog but not US Catalog:
The 4 spoke Fiat Wheels
Luggage Rack
Navigation Card

·
Registered
145 Posts
So the 2 that interested me most are not in the US catalog. Luggage rack and nav card. Though it does look like the nav card will be showing up at some time in the future.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mopar sent me the PDF version of the US Accessory brochure.
Im trying to figure out where to post it.

----------------

There are a number of options that are not in the Italian brochure posted earlier. Its 8 pages.

Page 1 is a cover page.. says "Authentic Fiat Accessories". Shows an overhead of a grey car outfitted with black mirrors + clear windscreen option.

Page 2 is a big ad for the hand painted Heritage stripe on the abarth.

Page 3: Peddle kits and grill badges:
red "124" grill badge + black "124 spider" grill badge --> The black grill badge is not in the Italian Catalog

Page 4: windshield surrounds in silver, gun metal, and black
mirror covers in silver, red and black
seatback bezels in silver, gunmetal and black

Page 5: all weather and carpet mats. Trunk Cargo Tray, Net.
Interior console net.
stone chip protection film cover. Seems to be for the nose area surrounding the fiat and abarth logos
Windscreen - Replacement for the standard between the seats. Clear Plastic (I guess). Could be glass. --> This is not in the Italian Catalog

Page 6:
Shift Boot - Replacement shifter covers for auto and manual "Alcantara"
Park Brake Boot - Replacement cover for the parking break "Alcantara"
Cup holder trim ring replacement in Silver
Air vent Bezel replacements in Black or red

Page 7:
Indoor Dust Covers with Fiat or Abarth logo
Outdoor Dust Cover with Fiat logo

Strut Tower Brace - Marked "Late Availability" --> One bar, two towers, formidable track performance. This brace decreases chassis flex and improves the torsional rigidity of your Spider by connecting the top strut towers, allowing them to distribute cornering. The result preserves the chassis rigidity during hard turns and bumps, as well as improves responsiveness to steering, turns and overall handling. [ 68328771AA ]

Tunnel Bracing Kit --> This is not in the Italian Catalog - Marked "Late Availability" -> A Spider need not be driven with kid gloves. This kit connects chassis points and reinforces the frame, making your FIAT® 124 Spider more predictable and allowing you to push your vehicle even further. [ 68328773AA ]

Lower Arm Bar --> This is not in the Italian Catalog - Marked "Late Availability" -> Slightly different from other braces, this aluminum bar solidifies the suspension’s mechanical elements. The Lower Arm Bar also improves handling, steering response and tire traction by increasing chassis rigidity.[ 68328772AA ]

Molded front and rear splash guards.

Page 8:
Valve stem caps in fiat or scorpion logo either black or chrome.
License plate frames in multiple logos
Roadside kit
Wheel Lock Kit

What is in the Italian catalog but not US Catalog:
The 4 spoke Fiat Wheels
Luggage Rack
Navigation Card
Can you message me the PDF?

How do I get the Italian PDF?

Thanks
Al

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill try to stick it in google docs or something tomorrow. Im on a different computer at the moment.
I also asked mopar when they were going to post it, and they didnt respond yet.

The italian pdf link is in another thread in this forum.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for posting!

Only modes I'm looking at right now are the wheels that Greg's got on his. But am always on the lookout for something interesting.

Some nice items in there? Can all these be ordered from Moparonline?
I asked mopar:
1) when this document would be officially published
2) when the accessories will be available for purchase.

Nothing yet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Another thanks for posting this!

I would've been in for the luggage rack if it were easily removable enough that I could use it for special occasions. Might have to get one shipped over.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another thanks for posting this!

I would've been in for the luggage rack if it were easily removable enough that I could use it for special occasions. Might have to get one shipped over.
I agree with the Luggage rack Jon. We had one on our 1978 Spider and used it all the time. My wife is obsessing about getting beach chairs in the 124 trunk as she goes to beach quite often. Hopefully they will offer the rack in the US Accessory catalog eventually.

They do have removable Luggage racks for the Miata, it should fit the 124:
https://www.pricefalls.com/product/surco-2006-2015-mazda-miata-removable-deck-trunk-luggage-rack-stainless-steeldr/79533094?source=GoogleShopping&medium=cpc&term=PLA-SC&content=88932797551product_type_l1automotive&custom0p5200300&campaign=AutoPartsToys&adpos=1o3&creative=65095104391&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CKHbq7-0yM4CFdgegQodkIsFHQ

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'd like to find out if a car jack, tools, and toe eyes are available accessories. The owner's manual shows information for these items, starting on page 204, and shows where the items are stored behind the right side panel in the trunk. As far as I know, these items aren't packaged into our cars (not in mine, anyway). I'd like to get them, if possible.

Alvon

1 - 20 of 41 Posts