Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
75 hundred for a plaque, blue bag and pen and paper journal set. Yikes.
I agree, I got a good deal buying used. But the 75 hundred include the three option packages, the LED lights, Bose sound system and the blind spot package.
Mine didn't com with the bag/pen and journal set but the dealer was quick to point out that it included the package.
I asked the salesman if it came with the car and I got total silence... 😀

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I agree, I got a good deal buying used. But the 75 hundred include the three option packages, the LED lights, Bose sound system and the blind spot package.
Mine didn't com with the bag/pen and journal set but the dealer was quick to point out that it included the package.
I asked the salesman if it came with the car and I got total silence... 😀
The the salesman later indicate how much he liked the package that he pilfered from your vehicle? :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
The the salesman later indicate how much he liked the package that he pilfered from your vehicle? :)
I bought it from a Porsche dealer so I don't think he was interested in the package, I think the original owner kept it.
The important part for me was that I didn't pay for it! I did buy an used press release journal (made in USA) and pen for about $18 on ebay for $hits and giggles. It might not be blue but it matches my saddle seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts