Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all set to get the GoPedal, and Billavista had to go and write about the VAITRIX DIGIPEDAL and give me something else to think about...Why Bill, WHY?!

Anyway, I think they're both good products, and I suspect I'd be pleased with either but I'm interested in some feedback from those with experience with the products.

I like that the GoPedal can be totally hidden, but my understanding is that the Digipedal might perform better? (I also don't hate the pedal-disabling feature).

Also, I want ease of use which I don't think is an issue with either.

I'm tempted to try the GoPedal for 30 days, and keep it if I like it, but any guidance/opinions are welcomed. I hate returning things.

Peace,
JM

·
Super Moderator
754 Posts
Sorry??? LOL

I don't have experience with any but the Vaitrix, but looked at all of them. My thoughts were:

• I already had a Vaitirx gauge, and was impressed with the quality.
  • Somewhere I saw a short video clip where Greg from Eurocompulsion praises the Vaitrix, and I trust his opinions.
  • The extra components, connections, and more complicated install (jumper settings) hint at more complex (better?) circuitry/logic in the Vaitrix, but that is just a hunch. It does appear to be more "sophisticated" but I can't say whether that matters in daily use.
  • In a similar vein, the Madness with the easiest connection (no constant voltage required) perhaps hints at the lest sophisticated? Could this be a reason there have been reports (or at least a report) of the Madness failing at WOT? Not sure.
Other than the trickier install, I can't see how one would be disappointed with the Vaitrix. Of course I haven't actually tried the others so no practical comparison to share.

Just some thoughts. Good luck with the decision. I love mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was kinda thinking the same thing with regards to the VAITRIX seeming more "sophisticated". I think I just need to figure out if I'd prefer the easier GoPedal vs the more sophisticated Vaitrix. I don't think I'd be disappointed either way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts