Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,662 Posts
The red Euro style accents look nice. I think that should be the standard US configuration. Now, if only you had a red intake.

Greg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Paint

Could you repost the red paint type details and where to purchase it. Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The red Euro style accents look nice. I think that should be the standard US configuration. Now, if only you had a red intake.

Greg
Im workin on it! With the kids starting school next week it'll be a while:crying:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you repost the red paint type details and where to purchase it. Thanks
The paint code is Mazda A4A, as for where to get it in FLA. No idea, I got it at allen paint in Denver, its a small automotive paint supply shop. Im certain there is something similar in your neck of the woods. Id try googling automotive paint supply in your area.

·
Registered
479 Posts
The paint code is Mazda A4A, as for where to get it in FLA. No idea, I got it at allen paint in Denver, its a small automotive paint supply shop. Im certain there is something similar in your neck of the woods. Id try googling automotive paint supply in your area.
I have used automotivetouchup.com for matching paints for vehicles, they mix and can automotive finishes.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Stripe looks good!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love the stripe. Would you please post the link for the Abarth side decal? Most of those that I've seen on eBay appear to be too short to extend across the length of the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017/Fiat/124 Spider Abarth
46 Posts
I have red piece for front spoiler and intend to do mirror caps. I like the stripe so will add that to my want list and see if Collision Masters in town can install. My Abarth is silver. I love her even though she got a flat while sitting in the garage (garage coming next week to deal with that). She does get a lot of attention on the road. Enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts