Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am trying to figure out how to raise the volume on my speakers when using the bluetooth phone connection I 'm sure I am just overlooking it in the manual
thank you for any help!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Make sure your phone's volume is all the way up. Others have found that unpairing and then repairing the devices helped with the audio volume.

Bluetooth has no independent volume control that I'm aware of. It's just the phone's volume.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Make sure your phone's volume is all the way up. Others have found that unpairing and then repairing the devices helped with the audio volume.

Bluetooth has no independent volume control that I'm aware of. It's just the phone's volume.
One other item to keep in mind if you ever control your music playback on your phone via an external device (like a smartwatch), the phone will stay at whatever level was last played. If you lower playback level on the watch, when you connect to the 124 it will still be lowered, affecting playback level in the car. It's easy to overlook if you don't remember otherwise changing volume. I now routinely check the phone playback level whenever I want to stream music.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One other item to keep in mind if you ever control your music playback on your phone via an external device (like a smartwatch), the phone will stay at whatever level was last played. If you lower playback level on the watch, when you connect to the 124 it will still be lowered, affecting playback level in the car. It's easy to overlook if you don't remember otherwise changing volume. I now routinely check the phone playback level whenever I want to stream music.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I updated to the new iphone update and now I can't get bluetooth. I also cant get my USB cable connection. I show that it is plugged in because I am getting the green charge signal but on the screen it only says that it is transferring data files. I have tried to reset my bluetooth but when scanning for pairing the message on my iphone is looking for "handsfree" and then will not connect. My spider124 connection is gone now. Is anyone else having these issues?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts