Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Looking for UK sourced V1 in red. Don't require a filter. Used or new. Cash burning a hole iny my pocket !!!
I think it's a IV you want Arthur mate, don't think they have developed a VI yet ;) My BMC system is still in Italy as far as I can see, so long wait "again". The EWK "Bob T" Oil Extractor though, ordered through AMAZON USA 24/05...is here 02/06 DHL ! I think Amazon have their own aircraft though...amazing ! Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
I think it's a IV you want Arthur mate, don't think they have developed a VI yet ;) My BMC system is still in Italy as far as I can see, so long wait "again". The EWK "Bob T" Oil Extractor though, ordered through AMAZON USA 24/05...is here 02/06 DHL ! I think Amazon have their own aircraft though...amazing ! Cheers
ron
No, forget that Mate..I thought you already had the V1 and were after V4...must be the tea, I drink too much PG Tips !

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
No worries...... perhaps I'll fabricate one out of my dad's old artificial leg ( he was a very short man). 👍
LMAO, Arthur, when you calculate cost of V1 and after stock air filter, for sure you want to go with an AFE air filter, for the diff in price go after a IV, Unless you really want your spider to remain stock. But like me, I started with a V1 and ended up with a IV, ELD, and so on. Things keep on adding. Coming through the mail, HOOD Strut, Yellow fog lights and Fiamm air Horns and the list keeps on adding.
The problem with the Spider is that most of friends or members that have this car, have $$$ and deep pockets and I suggest stay away from such Spending Spree friends. Such as @Brexit. LOL

Reactions: Arthur
1 - 5 of 5 Posts