Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a used 124 Spider Abarth 6 speed in the Western US. Preference is a red (no stripe) fully loaded, but willing to look at any color/option combo. One requirement is that it needs to be a 6 speed manual.

Please reply or PM me if you have anything that fits.

Spencer

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
aloha and good luck!

there is a great priced one in Wisconsin on this forum for $17K...thats a great price. Don't limit yourself to west coast...it will open up a lot more opportunity to getting what you want...quickly.

example...I bought mine in San Diego and shipped to Oahu.

welcome aboard.

aloha mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aloha and good luck!

there is a great priced one in Wisconsin on this forum for $17K...thats a great price. Don't limit yourself to west coast...it will open up a lot more opportunity to getting what you want...quickly.

welcome aboard.

aloha mike
Thanks Mike.

I am open to the right spec anywhere in the country, and just had a perfect spec deal fall through from a dealer in FL. The Western US is preferred since shipping across the country costs ~10% of the value of the car with a reputable auto transporter.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check out Carmax. Surprised at the number of Spiders (Abarth and non-Abarth) on there, and they ship--for free if it's close. Purchased mine from them recently. The manuals seem to be going for a slight premium over the autos, and of course it won't be as cheap as private party.

·
Registered
80 Posts
aloha and good luck!

welcome aboard.

aloha mike
That Abarth is a steal.... I would have flown from Florida and driven it back for that price.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a used 124 Spider Abarth 6 speed in the Western US. Preference is a red (no stripe) fully loaded, but willing to look at any color/option combo. One requirement is that it needs to be a 6 speed manual.

Spencer
I did some searching on dealer websites and found a new 2018 Red Abarth Spider for $25,745. It's listed with a "Fresno" discount but I imagine the dealership could be inclined to provide you with that discount. -

https://www.fiatusafresno.com/new/FIAT/2018-FIAT-124+Spider-Fresno-c141aee70a0e0a6b668801d4e12c8208.htm

Larry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did some searching on dealer websites and found a new 2018 Red Abarth Spider for $25,745. It's listed with a "Fresno" discount but I imagine the dealership could be inclined to provide you with that discount. -

https://www.fiatusafresno.com/new/FIAT/2018-FIAT-124+Spider-Fresno-c141aee70a0e0a6b668801d4e12c8208.htm

Larry
Larry,

Thanks for the referral. That is a killer price on a new unit, assuming they actually are offering it without hidden fees (which seems to be the norm these days), but unfortunately, its an auto, which is a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Larry,

Thanks for the referral. That is a killer price on a new unit, assuming they actually are offering it without hidden fees (which seems to be the norm these days), but unfortunately, its an auto, which is a deal breaker for me.
Shoot. You're right. I was trying to be careful to look for a stick and when I found this one, thought I'd hit the jackpot.
Keep looking. Your car is out there somewhere...

Larry

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Many in Cargurus are listed as manual but are auto. Autotempest helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Spencer
Hi, Spencer My wife and I have a 2018 Abarth with 1958 miles health issue forces sale. We custom ordered this car with the following specs, Forte Black Metallic with Nero Black Interior-Mirco fibre sport seat,Comfort&Convenience Group,Navigation&Sound Group, Visibility Group, Red Brembo Calipers. Also the Entire car has been X-Pell clear bra.
That was $6,000. extra. Car is stored inside a carpeted garage, so it's absolutely perfect. I also installed the sound deading material in the trunk so It's nice and quiet, and it's a six speed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts