Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a reference in the Owner's Manual to a Warranty Book that, presumably, should have been included with the paperwork when I bought the car (2019 Lusso known as Rosie because she is red) a couple of months ago. Of course, it wasn't included with my car and numerous emails and texts to the sales guy (in another state so I can't just drop by) have not produced the book. So, before I spend too much more time and effort tracking one down, 1) is there supposed to be Warranty Book with each new car; 2) is it "important" enough in terms of what it says and doesn't say so that I should get one; and, 3) any ideas where I can get one other than the dealer?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You should be able to download a copy from FCA's eLum website https://aftersales.fiat,com/eLum (electronic Libretto Uso e Manutenzione)

If I look at mine (UK market) it says
Vehicle Warranty: 24 months manufacturer warranty + 12 month Additional Warranty
Paintwork Warranty: 36 months
Perforating RustWarranty: 8 years

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks. Because I'm in the US, it won't let me register or access the site. Hopefully, there is a North American version although I haven't discovered it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts