Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we increase the engine performance of the 1.4l multiair, when would at what point strongly consider to add a water methanol injection system to assist in averting possible engine mechanical failures, especially stock internals? I been thinking about adding recently and would appreciate hearing some views.

·
Registered
382 Posts
@Greg is planning to add it to his new car for Phase 3 with the big turbo, so we'll probably be hearing more about it in the near future.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Rim size ?? for lighter weight aftermarket rims ?. Any ideas Anyone and good upgrade tire sizes also ?
What do tires have to do with water injection? You should start your own thread. Or, better yet, use the search function. There are plenty of threads on tires and wheels.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greg, would greatly appreciate your input /comments on installation and especially where/how the storage tank is securely mounted (forward thinking I have installed the trunk racks. Rack actually looks good with teak wood slats with black rails) . Meanwhile, I have been discussing with devils own injection about there system.

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,124 Posts
Greg, would greatly appreciate your input /comments on installation and especially where/how the storage tank is securely mounted (forward thinking I have installed the trunk racks. Rack actually looks good with teak wood slats with black rails) . Meanwhile, I have been discussing with devils own injection about there system.
I'll put up a quick video on this. It's on my car now.

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts