Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had to have my water pump replaced on the 2018 Fiat 124 with just 4600 miles took 7days to find one and install
My water pump was found minor leaking after about 2500 miles when I took my new 2018 124 spider in to to have the faulty thermostat replaced (both replacements were done under new car warranty about four months ago). Took the car in one morning and got it back in the afternoon of next day so looks like certified Chrysler Fiat dealers in Southern California have no problem getting the parts.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had the exhaust on my 2018 Abarth upgraded yesterday. Got a call from the shop that they found that my water pump was leaking. Looks like I need to waste time on a warranty repair :(

·
Premium Member
2018 124 Spider Abarth Custom
1,442 Posts
My water pump was found minor leaking after about 2500 miles when I took my new 2018 124 spider in to to have the faulty thermostat replaced (both replacements were done under new car warranty about four months ago). Took the car in one morning and got it back in the afternoon of next day so looks like certified Chrysler Fiat dealers in Southern California have no problem getting the parts.
I doubt either were faulty. If you got it back in less than 2 work days, I would be willing to put big money on the RTV on both of them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts