Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have spent at least a decade on vBulletin as a full time job. I get the initial shock but it will start to grow on you. Some of what was one click is now two clicks. We trade off continuity between devices and an huge improvement in speed for an extra click or two.
-Philip
I can live with most, but one vBulletin feature I miss badly is “go to unread” or whatever it was called. “Jump to last” is not enough of replacement.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
How To Multi-Quote

Step 1
: Click the multi-quote icon at the bottom of each post that you want to quote.

Step 2: Scroll down to the text editor where you are going to write your post. Click "Insert Quotes".

Step 3: A small window will pop up for you to verify (or delete) quoted content that will be added to your post. Click "Quote messages".

Final Step: The quoted content will automatically be added to the text editor. Add your comments and click to post your reply.

Added Notes: You can multi-quote from more than one discussion thread in the forum. You can also simply highlight the part of the text you want to quote. A small popup will allow you to choose the multi-quote option using just the selected content.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Advanced search is back. :)

How To Search The Site

Near the top of the community, you will see a search bar.

Simply enter your search word or phrase and click enter on your keyboard.

How To Access Advanced Search

If you have already entered your search words in the search bar but want to narrow down your results or choose to search only certain forum selections, click on “Advanced Search”.

This will allow you to choose to search titles only, add the member username who posted it or even select a specific forum to search from the scroll menu within search in forums.

If you prefer to go directly to advanced search, you can access it under the 3 vertical dots at the top right-hand corner of the community.

- Cricket

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just find out uploading oversized images is not resizing them to more readable size, as well what is more weird there no way delete or modify post aside its name..

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Just find out uploading oversized images is not resizing them to more readable size, as well what is more weird there no way delete or modify post aside its name..
I am not certain I understand what you are asking. Can I get more information, please?

- Cricket

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was not able to delete/replace images or modify text in the post. Only editable option was to rename the thread.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
I was not able to delete/replace images or modify text in the post. Only editable option was to rename the thread.
Posts can be edited for up to 24 hours. The edit link is next to the timestamp in your post.

Classifieds and possibly build threads are an exception to this, those should be unlimited.

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks for the new "NEW" bubble.

I'm liking that more than an arrow up!

aloha mike

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Posts can be edited for up to 24 hours. The edit link is next to the timestamp in your post.

Classifieds and possibly build threads are an exception to this, those should be unlimited.

- Cricket
Holy crap I can edit old posts in my build thread. Now i can fix all the old photobucket links and manage the first post with the current build details. Thank you!!!

121 - 130 of 130 Posts