Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delete muffler with the duel resonators on my Lusso and it almost sounds like this...

Thanks guys at Auto Recambi..beautiful sound and not too loud..;)

·
Registered
480 Posts
the GWR system sounds great also. almost like a v8 with the burbling and growl

·
Registered
480 Posts
if you got the lisle muffler hanger pliers from amazon, a set of ramps and a 14 mm socket, the axle back is less than a half hour job in the driveway

·
Vendor
3,656 Posts
Delete muffler with the duel resonators on my Lusso and it almost sounds like this...

http://youtu.be/n6Dkmw_Pajw

Thanks guys at Auto Recambi..beautiful sound and not too loud..;)
The guys at Ricambi have been doing Fiat 124 stuff for at least 30 years. Plus Csaba (one of the owners) is a real engineer, not just a parts guy. They know their stuff.

Greg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Greg..you are right.. and here is the Video..

The guys at Ricambi have been doing Fiat 124 stuff for at least 30 years. Plus Csaba (one of the owners) is a real engineer, not just a parts guy. They know their stuff.

Greg
2017 Fiat Lusso with Auto Ricambi Muffler Delete with dual resonators, plus the factory resonator on the mid pipe. Really nice sound... not too loud, but when you get on it, it tell you it is there.

Drops 30# Muffler, opens up rear end for breathing, plus , I installed Go-Fast-Bits Turbo actuator , AFe high Flow Filter, and Madness Silicone Intake. Here is the Vid.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is what

q
if you got the lisle muffler hanger pliers from amazon, a set of ramps and a 14 mm socket, the axle back is less than a half hour job in the driveway
I did exactly, but used an impact hammer to undo the two bolts, plus my muffler hanger tool, and some Dawn dish washing soap to slide it all back on. Took the old man approximately 30 minutes. Keeps stoping for water. :D:D

·
830 Posts
2017 Fiat Lusso with Auto Ricambi Muffler Delete with dual resonators, plus the factory resonator on the mid pipe. Really nice sound... not too loud, but when you get on it, it tell you it is there.

Drops 30# Muffler, opens up rear end for breathing, plus , I installed Go-Fast-Bits Turbo actuator , AFe high Flow Filter, and Madness Silicone Intake. Here is the Vid.

https://youtu.be/Fq4p78TSRec
Thanks for the kind words, we like to sell things that we would have oun our cars. We are also working on a nice stainless midpipe that complements the rear section that we sell. Should be available soon for those who want to improve the entire system.

Reactions: Not Sure

·
Registered
480 Posts
now you will notice a decrease in fuel mileage. the fun factor of the exhaust note will have you doing quicker starts, and engine braking to hear all the notes of the music coming from your tailpipe(s). there will be much more holding the "r's" to hear the roar and burbling of engine deceleration>:) >:) >:) >:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes...you are right..but

now you will notice a decrease in fuel mileage. the fun factor of the exhaust note will have you doing quicker starts, and engine braking to hear all the notes of the music coming from your tailpipe(s). there will be much more holding the "r's" to hear the roar and burbling of engine deceleration>:) >:) >:) >:)
like my Grandpa once told me, " Son...if you can't afford to put gas in a car...then you can't afford a car"... 0:)0:) Thanks to my Grandpa, I never ran out of gas!! LOL:laugh:

·
Registered
559 Posts
To be honest - my gas mileage has stayed about the same as before I installed the AR exhaust. Of course, I was already doing those extra fast starts! Who can resist?

Reactions: Not Sure
1 - 13 of 13 Posts