Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2405 Posts

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Fiat 124 Spider community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Example: Taking advantage of the nice weather and going for a drive with the top down ;)

Anything goes!

·
Administrator
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went for an early morning drive with the top down. I really enjoy driving my Spider.

This picture was taken a few days ago after I added H&R springs, Eibach anti-sway bars and Evo Corse wheels.
Greg
She sure looks beautiful, do you have a name for her?

Also, any more pictures from this shoot? :)

·
Vendor
3,084 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yesterday, my husband helped me (or do I have that backwards?) place a vinyl Black Widow Spider on my hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
The best part of the day was picking my 10 year old up from school with the top down. Her friends all said "your dad has a really small car"

Makes a old man smile.

PS... been running the 'stubby' for a while now, I like the reception very well. Ive recently switched to our version which follows the contours of the antenna base a little better. So far in the DFW area it works as well as the 'stubby'

·
Registered
191 Posts
To those with stubbies, please upload pics and brand names, prices, reception performance, etc.

I'm hoping CravenSpeed has them... very likely since the Miata has been around awhile.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I swapped out the factory floor mats for a pair of black custom fit sisal mats from cocomats.com - as much as I like the factory carpet mats (carefully put away), the rubber backed sisal will do much better in our lengthy NW wet season.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Today I let my dealer take back my UK Anniversary to correct the paintwork, hopefully removing all the unacceptable swirls and scratches in the Passione Red paint, I hope they do a good job or they might end up having to keep it and refund me the whole purchase price :(

1 - 20 of 2405 Posts