Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
@socall1200
I got my knob at Amayama for $110, part numbers below (sry about upside down)
Oh and it simply screws on and off

Attachments

Reactions: GregtheBike

·
Registered
560 Posts
After 3 years and (only) 16k miles replaced the original tires with Conti Extreme Contact Sports and had GFB GV+ installed by my new mechanic. Friends and family discount (cash, NO TAX!!)

Between his rate and the fact he only had the car for two hours, I'm taking it back to him next month for an inspection and to install an EC V4 Intake.

EC Phase 1 Tune tomorrow!

2017 Abarth, like new for 2020. WOOT!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Used Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax for the first time. I usually just use Girots Speed Shine but I wanted to get a real coat of wax on it. Certainly not as simple as the spray on but still easy on, easy off. I’m happy with the results too. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Convertible Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Convertible Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Performance car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

·
Registered
560 Posts
Had EC Cross Pipe & V4 Intake installed! Top down ride home on our first warm day of the year to boot. Going to be a great spring!

Reactions: wolf18t

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks for this. I just ordered it with red stitching. I was overdue for some kind of fix. I’ll report back after I get it.
Got them. I’m only using one on the passenger side. Good quality and it fits well. I’ll play with the exact placement but it’s going to serve it’s purpose and look good as well. Bumper Automotive exterior Rectangle Automotive tire Rim
Car Automotive design Grey Motor vehicle Vehicle
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Reactions: CDNA and 17221

·
Registered
560 Posts
@CDNA - I'm undecided on the spacers too. They appear too wide.
I might modify them but, hey, that's what we do here ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ordered a new set of slippers for Pearl today. I went with Continental Extreme Contact Sport, OEM size 205/45R17s. My preference would have been for Michelin Pilot Sport SS, but those are on indefinite extended backorder in the United States, or so say Tire Rack and Discount Tire (curse you, COVID). The Contis, by comparison, are available immediately and will be in tomorrow. I don't think I'm losing much of anything with the Contis, they score high in wet braking, which is nice for a summer tire, and I need them sooner rather than later. I'll give an update after they're installed and I have a few miles on 'em.
Great choice. I love mine. Massive, noticeable improvement over the original tires.

·
Registered
560 Posts
@ Racer27:
The nightmare at Ramsey Chrysler/Fiat continues huh? I'm sorry to hear that and it sucks.

They are a Chrysler Dealer and don't give a rats ass about Fiats, nor have any Fiat expertise. And that is why after an oil change I never returned.

My roof is not perfect (slight rubbing and it's wearing where it folds) but I didn't take it to them (even under warranty) because I knew they wouldn't fix it correctly. I've just learned to deal with the imperfection and not get aggravated with the dealer's incompetence.

Your plight reinforces that I made the right call but I sincerely hope you get it all worked out.

·
Registered
560 Posts
^^^^ Love the contrast of those wheels on the silver car. Very Nice!

Interested to see how you feel about the Eibach's after you drive it a bit. I'm real happy with them.

Happy motoring!!!

Reactions: Mikeydred
1 - 11 of 11 Posts