Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

2481 - 2500 of 2569 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
What lights did you use? Could you add a link?

Thanks!
These ones off of Amazon.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I worked from home all week so I haven’t driven mine, I need to take it out for a spin.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Me and the leaf blower blew some of the pine pollen from my yellow car. Wait!! No!! Its red!! Spring is here early, yellow pollen everywhere. No use washing car unless muddy. Should rain tomorrow and it should help for a couple of days

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Following on from "ApexOversteer".....Take a look at his rear end in Interior/Exterior.....I took one look at it and thought...I have GOT to do that, so.....as the weather was reasonable and the rain off for a couple of hours I took the Spider out, masked it off, rubbed it down, cleaned it with alcohol then sprayed GREY Primer and now must wait until midweek when my £6.29 free post ebay SATIN Black spray arrives................

IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

·
Registered
135 Posts
Installed the Eurocompulsion catch can after some modifications to the bracket, hoses, and internal filter piece. Also gave the Fiata a wash.

D34AC86B-FCD2-40B9-BD2F-3FB77E8F3F74.jpeg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ordered Eibach Pro Line springs and the Remus cat back Stainless Steel sport exhaust to get some looks and sound into my 124
I am very interested in these mods, will you post a video of the exhaust and a picture of the springs, before and after? Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes, it does feel different, but I only got in a quick 15 minute drive after.
I'll get a better feel for it tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Did a bit of social distancing this morning - glad I kept the winter tires on another week.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That’s beautiful scenery in Colorado. The rain has kept me inside all weekend. I might go out for a nice mid week drive if it clears up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am very interested in these mods, will you post a video of the exhaust and a picture of the springs, before and after? Thanks!
As soon as I have them installed I‘ll post some pictures of the result.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
That’s beautiful scenery in Colorado. The rain has kept me inside all weekend. I might go out for a nice mid week drive if it clears up.
Yah I would have gone out for a nice drive if not for the rain.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I’m sure you had the seat warmers and heater keeping you warm. Beautiful country and scenic views. The road looks dry, but you never know.

Dan
Everything was set to "full toasty". Only time I got cold was stopping to take pictures - it was about 22F. Roads were mostly clear - light dusting of wind blown powdery snow here and there, and one memorable patch of ice just past the apex of a corner :)

Enough to keep me on my toes and speeds sensible.

These Vredstein tires I've been running this winter have been great - they really cope well with the temperature swings we deal with here - that's the big issue for me more than any real desire to drive the Spider in snow (the dull-but-worthy SUV is there for that). The tires have enough grip to still be fun, but I am looking forward to being back on summers in a couple of weeks.

2481 - 2500 of 2569 Posts